25

"Welp I'm glad to say, were practically done with our project" Sunghoon said happily leaning back on to the couch.

"I just realized your room is so big" Sunghoon stated scanning around the girls room which caused her to chuckle.

"Sunghoon. This whole house is huge, and I can say, that no matter how long I've been living here, I still get lost" Sunghoon let out a small laughed at the girls words turning to face her.

"Lets watch a movie" Sora smiled picking up the tv remote on the coffee table, and opened up Netflix, "Any recommendations?" she turned around to look at Sunghoon. 

"Not really" Sunghoon replied staring at the TV screen.

"Doom at your service?" Sora asked seeing it was the first thing on recommendation "it's a series though".

"I don't really mind, let's just watch it" Pressing on the K drama the two sat on the couch staring st the TV screen huddled up beside eachother.

"Want popcorn?" Sora asked Sunghoon who was already invested into the series.

"I'll take that as a yes" without letting the boy say anything she left her room going down to the kitchen to make some popcorn.

Quietly opening the door, she found Sunghoon lying on the couch eyes glued to the screen with his head laid on the cushions and his legs resting on the other couch where the girl had told him to put it.

"Want a blanket?" Sora asked placing the popcorn down on the coffee table.

"Sure" Sunghoon replied removing his eyes off the screen to smile at the girl.

Walking towards her incredibly large closet , Sora pulled out a huge fluffy blanket, that would be big enough for the both of them.

Sitting back down on the couch she placed the blankets over Sunghoon's legs being careful not to hurt It while doing so, before placing the other half on her self and quietly cuddled against it.

As cliché as this may be, Sora reached her hand out to grab some popcorn with her eyes still staring at the screen, and ofcourse  Sunghoon was grabbing some popcorn too, and so their hands touched, and the girl thought this was something that would only happen in the y/n life, quickly she turned her head around and once again the boys face was close to hers, in fact it was even closer than before, with their lips slightly brushing against eachother.

What happened next absolutely shocked the girl.

Heh...