28

{Flashback}
(When Seungmin went back inside)

"So? Whats your decision?" Mr Kim asked looking at his oldest child.

"Instead of giving you my decision, I have something to tell you Instead" Seungmin gulped, all the confidence he had seconds ago washing away.

"And if you don't mind, Aunt and Uncle, could you please leave for a bit?" He turned around to the other two adults in the room, "Ah and you too Sunoo, I'm sorry but this is kind of private" Seungmin sighed as the three walked out of the room.

"So" Mr Kim rose a brow.

Seungmin took out his phone to show the two the email he had received from JYP entertainment a while ago, asking him to be a trainee which he agreed to.

Placing the phone on the table, his parents looked at him weirdly but started reading it anyways.

"And how long ago is this?" Mrs Kim asked staring at him with an unreadable expression.

Without saying anything, Seungmin took his phone back, now he put the already opened envelope that he had in his hands the whole time down on the table, which caused his patents to stare at him weirdly again.

"Read it" He said bluntly.

Reaching out of the envelope on the table, the two Kim's started reading it, "I- so you're debuting next month!?" Mrs Kim asked shocked.

"How long have you been hiding this" Mr Kim asked looking at Seungmin.

"1 year" Seungmin said quietly.

"I- Were proud of you" Mrs Kim said engulfing him into a long hug.

"R-really?" Seungmin asked not knowing what excatly was happening.

"I mean, we did tell you that you could do whatever, asking as you succeed in it" Mr Kim smiled joining the hug.

Breaking of the hug, Seungmin cleared his throat for what was about to come.

"I have a small favor to ask" Seungmin took a big gulp as his parents stared at him.

"C-could you please treat Sora, lole your own daughter atleast!?" Seungmin raised his voice a bit, scared for his life and his own sister.

"And why should we? She did nothing to make us proud, she couldn't even pass a simple exam" Mrs Kim slightly rolled her eyes at the mention of the girl, who she didn't like much.

"DO YOU KNOW WHY SHE DIDN'T FUCKING PASS THAT EXAM" Seungmin yelled, annoyed by how unfairly his parents treated their own daughter.

"YOU KNOW, SHE STAYED UP EVERY SINGLE DAY TILL 5AM IN THE MORNING, READING A STUPID TEXT BOOK! AND YOU KNOW, NO MATTER HOW MUCH MAKE UP SHE PUT ON HER FACE, YOU COULD STILL SEE THOSE DARK CIRCLES UNDER HER EYES, AND YOU COULD SEE ALL THE STRESS SHE WAS GOING THROUGH!"

"DID YOU KNOW!? SHE FUCKING LOCKED HER DOORS TO HER ROOM, SO NOBODY NOT EVEN HER OWN ROOMATE COULD GET IN HER ROOM? AND DID YOU KNOW, SHE STARVED HERSELF JUST TO STUDY!?" Seungmin sighed, anger fulling up his body.

"Well if she study so hard she should've passed" Mrs Kim said now clearly uninterested in what her Son was now saying.

"I- YOU KNOW! SHE FUCKING PASSED OUT AND ALMOST GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT WHEN SHE WAS DRIVING TO WHERE THE EXAM WAS SET?"

"YOU KNOW THE MOMENT SHE WOKE UP IN THE HOSPITAL, SHE CRIED AND BEGGED TO BE TAKEN TO THE SCHOOL?"

"YOU KNOW RIGHT AFTER WHE STOOD UP TO HAND IN THE FUCKING PAPER SHE COLLAPSED ON THE GROUND!?"

"AND HER LAST FUCKING WORDS BEFORE SHE ACTUALLY PASSED OUT, WAS FOR SOMEONE TO FUCKING HAND IN HER PAPER?!"

"DID YOU EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN DAUGHTER WAS FUCKING HOSPITALIZED FOR A WHOLE FUCLING WEEK?"

"DID YOU KNOW, EVER SINCE SHE GOT THE EXAM RESULTS, SHE CRIED WVER FUCKING NIGHT AND LOCKRD HERSELF IN HER ROOM?"

"DID YOU KNOW SHE WAS FUCKING DIAGNOSED WITH ANXIETY BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED!?"

"I- I don't even want to talk about this anymore, please just start treating her like your child, because SHE FUCKING IS!" Seungmin sighed snatching his envelope out of his mother's hands and walked away.