21

"Mr Park, it's time"

....

Sora was now sitting in front of the boy, Yeonjun, with an annoyed expression, while he just stuffed his face with food.

"When are you going to start listening to me?" Sora whined grabbing her chopsticks and stole one of his ttebbokki.

"Yah!" Yeonjun just glared at her before finally giving up with a sigh.

"So what did you want to talk to me about" Yeonjun placed his fork on the table and took a sip from his iced americano.

"Sunghoon" Sora stated and let out a sigh.

"The last time I talked to him was about our childhood, and i don't think he took that information to well" Sora let out another long sigh and stole a sip from Yeonjuns iced americano.

"okay first of all, stop sighing, and secondly, STOP DRINKING MY AMERICANO!' Yeonjun quickly snatched his drink out of the girls hands, and pretend to wipe the straw in disgust, while sora just poked her tongue out.

"And Sora, he's not ignoring you on purpose" Yeonjun stated standing up.

"And how do you know?" Sora tilted her head trying to read Yeonjun's face, but obviously failed.

"Come on" Yeonjun said and walked to the counter to pay.

"Where are we going?" Sora asked confused but followed behind the taller male anyways.

"Were going to pay a visit to Sunghoon" Yeonjun said and got into his car.

"What!?" Sora now started panicking, She hadn't seen the boy in so long, and lately all she's been thinking about was him, and at this point she was literally about to call herself crazy for thinking about him so much, but now here she is sitting on Yeonjun's car, heading to who knows where to see him.

....

"Why are we at the hospital?" Sora questioned as she looked out the window to see where Yeonjun had parked his car.

"You will see, now come on!" Yeonjun forced Sora out of the car and locked it before dragging her towards the huge glass doors.

"Jay!" Yeonjun shouted as he saw the younger boy in the white coat walking around.

"Hi Hyung! what brings you here? and who's this?" He asked looking at Sora then back to Yeonjun.

"Its Sora! remember her?" He asked Jay as the younger quickly scanned the girls face with his eyes again.

"What?" Sora asked turning to face Yeonjun.

"Remember the kid who sucked at skating when you first went to the rink, and all he could do was sit on the benches with an ice pack because of how much he fell?" Yeonjun laughed.

"Yah! Hyung!!" Jay playfully hit the latter's shoulders.

"You mean that Ni-ki kid?" Sora asked now scanning Jay's face.

"No you idiot, it's Jay, or Jongseong!" Yeonjun corrected

"Oh, that kid who moves to America!" Sora said finally realizing who this guy standing I front of him was.

"Hah, that's me" Jay sadly raised his arms.

"and Jay, this is the pro ace who was top of the team and the coaches favorite" Yeonjun chuckled.

"Oh.. Kim Sora?" Jay asked as the girl just nodded.

"I'm assuming you're here for Sunghoon?" Jay asked again and Yeonjun just aggressively nodded his head.

"Ah, sorry but you guys are a bit late, he's already gone, but i can lead you to his room to wait!" Jay said.

"g-gone? w-what do you m-mean?" Sora asked not wanting to understand what Jay meant by gone.

"Oh sorry let me rephrase that, he's already entered the operation room, but you guys can go to his room to wait, because only family members are aloud in the waiting room" Jay chuckled a bit at how Sora thought the boy was possibly gone.

"I'll lead you guys there come on" Jay then gestured for the two to follow them entering the elevator.

"Yeonjun, what operation room!? why does Sunghoon need surgery?!?" Sora now started lowkey panicking as she had no idea what was going on.

"Don't worry, hes not going to die in the surgery, and as to why he's there, i think its better for him to explain himself" Jay said replying for Yeonjun who wasn't quite sure how to answer the question.

"And here, you guys can wait here, there's probably around 30 more minutes till the operation is done, so it wont be too long, but I have other things to do, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave you here" Jay did a small Bow at the two and walked away closing the door.

"How about you finish what you were going to tell me about" Yeonjun turned around to face Sora who was now sitting on the small couch.

"Well, remember when you told me about your little crush, or Soobin" Sora asked with a smirk which Yeonjun immediately turned red but nodded anyways.

"And we made a little deal?" Sora asked again.

"Mhm" Yeonjun replied nodding again.

"Well, I think my part of the deal has come" Sora sighed while Yeonjun just let the biggest smirk every appear on his face .

"Well?" Yeonjun asked excitedly.

"I think.."

"I have feelings for Park Sunghoon"

Hey guys I changed the book cover :D
Also i might not be updating for a bit, as I'm trying to figure out the storyline for this story, since I literally started this thing with no planning at all, so please bare with me :DD