18

"Im home!" Sunghoon yelled through the front door.

"Sunghoon oppa!" Yeerim yelled excitedly running towards her older brother.

"Yeerim, I haven't seen you in a bit" Sunghoon patted the girls head.

"It's only been a week though" A voice said.

"Mom!" Sunghoon smiled

"Hello my dear child, how has the university been?" Mrs Park brought him into a big hug.

"It's alright, I met a few people and made some new friends" Sunghoon replied

"Also talking about school, my project partner is gonna come to our house to do our project later" Sunghoon said while his mother just nodded, and walked back to the kitchen

"Ay oppa, have you gotten a girlfriend yet?" Yeerim asked slightly teasing her brother.

"What the heck no!" Sunghoon sprawled himself onto the couch.

"Darn it, I really want a sister in law soon" Yeerim sat down right on top of the older.

"What the heck! Get off!" He pushed Yeerim away and headed upstairs to his bedroom.

"Wait I just realized.. Sora doesn't know where I live..." Sunghoon said mentally face palming himself .

"Wait and I don't have her number" Sunghoon groaned and stuffed his face into his pillow and stary kicking around the bed like a child.

"Wait... Instagram!!" Sunghoon jumped up at his amazing idea and grabbed his phone that was currently sitting on the ground as he had accidentally kicked it off the bed before.

"K.Soraa" Sunghoon mumbled looking through his small list of the people he was following.

"Ah here!" He exclaimed.

K.Soraa

Hello Sora, it's Sunghoon here (obviously)
But just so you know my address is ********* :D

Delivered 9:20am

"Now, I gotta sort everything out" Sunghoon sighed standing up from his bed and walked towards his suitcase.

....

"KIM SORA!" Mrs Kim yelled barging into her room.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY CLASSES DOESNT MEAN YOU SLEEP UP TILL 12 IN THE AFTERNOON" You could clearly hear the annoyed tone that Mrs Kim had walking up to the curtains and opening them to let the sun shine in.

"Ugh what" Sora mumbled grabbing her phone that was sitting on the bedside table.

"SHIT!" Sora immediately sat up after reading that the time was 12:20pm and rushed towards her bathroom.

"YOU DO NOT SWEAR IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!" Mrs Kim scolded, very angrily.

"Sorry Mrs Kim" Sora did a quick bow and ran away.

Rummaging through her closet with her hair still dripping wet, she once again took the first outfit she could see, which happened to be a white top and a pair of black sweats.

Checking the time it was now 12:45pm and the stupid girl had just realized that she had no idea where Sunghoon lived.

Remembering that they had followed eachother on Instagram she quickly opened the app and clicked onto Sunghoons profile.