10. thrilling.

Karan pov.

"bb ignore him. Bas meri outfit bhej do.. jada ni toh..ek hi do bhejdo.. mai kaam chala lungi.." As soon as teja said it BB spoke.

"Tejasswi aapka saman storeroom me rakha hai."

I chuckled and say "lagta hai tera bb baby sach me mujhse jealous ho ra hai.. (to cam) par dhyan dena BB ye bandi sirf or sirf meri hi hai.." earning a tightly smack on my head..

"Chup kar or mera saman lane me madad kar.." she said .

I dont know what is with her but she definately has the power to actually control me otherwise nobody till now had the audacity to control me like this.

She is definately made for me.

And with this i nod and go with her , smiling like a fool.

.
.
.
Seeing her new outfits, she is as happy as a child is seeing his fav lolipop..

" i wish my children also get as happy as u r right now.." i say ..

I always wanted kids as they just fill your life with unknown positive energy and lots of laughter..

" they will go after me ,in this case." She said and i knew she immediately regretted as she covered her face with a jacket ..

I chuckle at it only to gain a tight yet so soft punch on my chest and a "shameless" tag..

"well how many kids do u want?"  I asked playfully and i guess she understood it... coz what she answered in return shook me.

" well i want 25 kids..u know it would be so thrilling.." she answered without any shame yet her cheeks were red like cherry.

"its a huge number..and i guess i should start working out more then .." i said without controlling my laughter at the end..

"Tejasswi aur karan ..Hindi bhasha me hi baat kare.."

And the voice appeared again breaking our moment and making me mentally cursing it..

Then we went towards our group.. and saw rajiv , umar, namish and that..Shivin laughing ..

"Rajiv acha hai na.." teja asked out of blue..

"Haan jab vo irritate na kr ra ho.." i said ..

And teja ran to group and sat beside umar...the only place left there..

"Teja u have to try ur outfits..time ni hai apne pass..lights off hone wali hai.." i said.

She stood and bid them bye with a pout.

"Kundrii..tu kya pehnega kal?" She asked..

"Pata ni abhi decide ni kiya..par pehle tu apni outfits dekh le..meri sab sahi hi aayi hain.."as soon as i say ..i hear a voice..

" bhai tu toh pura uska PA ban gya.." umar spoke while coming..

I glared him.

"Acha acha..tum dono wait kro mai jaldi se ye dress pehn kr ati hu..phir batana kaisi hai.." teja ordered and we nodded.

.
.
It getting cold and we r getting bored .. i start dabcing miserably as am the worst dancer.. and soon umar joins me too..

Rajiv comes for using washroom but i and umar included him too in our madness and we started dancing roughly..

It was really funny..

I heard knocking from teja and i went to her..

"Kundrii.." she shouted..

"Ha bol na.." i say.

She opens the door holding a pinch of dress behind to make it fit. And drags me inside ..

I was too shocked to react..

"Kundrii..pls ye set kr de mere se ho ni ra.."teja teja said making me come back to world.

And i saw her bare back and i could feel myself getting red ..

"Agar tujhse ni hoga toh mai umar ko bulau?" And i nodded no..

How can i let any body see her bare back.. and i loved that she trusted me on this..

I tucked the safety pin and set her dress.. and see her reflection from the mirror..

"Beautiful" i heard myself say before giving a short kiss on her collarbone ..

I love her..i really do..

She mumbles a thankyou with her red cheeks and we get outside only to see a waiting umar with a tease smirk..

And i knew what is gonna come..

"Dekh umar kaisi lag ri hun?" Teja asked ...

"Boht achi lag ri hai..or ye blush tujhpe acha suit kr ra hai.." he said making my girl more red ..

I went to him giving a death glare..

"Chal tu change kar main aata hu.." umar said and left..

Without saying a word , teja went back to washroom.

_______

I donno ..y am smiling..!?

Wasnt it cute?