57. The Queen of King.

Teju walked out of the room but was completely oblivious about where to go? She looked here and there and noticed a board that showed 'This way princess ⬇" .

She smiled and started climbing down the stairs in full focus as she was wearing 3 inches heels and she may could strip which she wanted to avoid for now.

She looked at the house and found it not so big but still big. It had full homey feeling and its interiors were jaw-dropping.

Following some more directions , she reached to a room that had its door closed. She read 'open me ,princess' and she opend it.

She furrowed her eyebrows as it was completely Dark. "Sunnyy... where are you??" She yelled in order to tell him that she is here.

'How am i This lucky, laddoo , that i can call u mine. I can call u my life and can make ur heart running so fast?" Kk's deep and husky voice appeared but he himself was still invisible.

Teja blushed and kept her palm in her heart only to wonder how can he know that her heart is running rn when he is not in the room.

"I am in ur heart laddoo. I know ur heart must be beating at the same rate at which mine is.  Now, princess clap ur hands twice."

Teja clapped her hands ignoring her beetroot cheeks.

The room brightened as the candles like lights automatically went on. The room was full of balloons and stars were hanging with her's and kk' precious moments spent in and out the bb.

Teja's eyes widen at the sight and she took a full circle seeing the decorations. It looked like she was in a dreamland.

"Princess. I love you the most but its now time to come out of this room."

Teja made faces but nonetheless opened one more door where it was written 'pls bless me by pushing. Princess' .

She pushed the door open and she noticed she was now in garden. Full of lights and plants.

There was a table filled with delicious dishes and laid two chairs opposite to each other.

She took her statement back when she said she is looking like a princess directly landed in earth from her dreamland because right now all she could say was , She Was In Dreamland.

She felt someone poking her arm and she turned only to be betrayed. By her tears. She was trying her best to not let them fall but they did when she looked at the sight in front.

There sat Karan in his knee with a ring in his hand which was in air.

Outfit 🔝

"Laddoo...u r a princess. A Magical one. Who made a better version of me. Who changed me but for good. Who made me tge luckiest person ever. Who made me feel blesses to have U on my side. Who made me realise what real love feels like. All is becoz of ur Magic princess.

But now i want u to be Queen . My Queen.

You have been an amazing woman, a dutiful daughter ,a mind-blowing sister and a heart warming girlfriend.
But now i want u to be My loving Wife. Wonderful Mother of My Kids. And a fantastic daughter-in-law of my parents.

So, Will u , Tejasswi prakash Wayangkar , would take me as ur husband and make me the happiest man ever? U know i won't take 'No' as answer. " karan said with all his sincerity and love.

His voice told how much he was desperate to call the lady ,having happy tears on her face right now, His Wife.

Teju hugged him tightly amd started kissing his face while tears continously running down. "Yes. i will be The Queen to My King."

Her voice gave in as she had so much to say but nothing really came out. She was still passing that his Sunny had just asked her to marry. Finally they can be Mr. and Mrs Kundrra ... Not just Mr. And Mrs. Smith.

Karan broke the hug and looked in her eyes while wiping her tears. "No Queen. These tears are not meant for u. "

"Sunny ..i love u..A lot..i have so much to say..to express..but i dont know ..what should ..i say!!"

"I know honey. Let them wait for another time and let me make u wear the ring." Teja nodded at him.

Karan slid the ring in teja's ring fingure and kissed the knuckle of it . Praying they should never drift apart.

Karan made himself and teja stand . And forward his hand to her. "Can we move eat something? Am sure my Queen would be hungry"

Teja smiled and nodded while giving her hand and they moved to the table.

A soft music was playing in the background making the air more warming.

After having their food , karan got up and asked teja 'Can i have the pleasure to dance with u?"

Teja gave her hand to his and they danced.

Unlike everytime, they danced slowly and romatically. Karan swirled teja and then did the steps of couple dance.

At last , karan lifted teja by her waist and she wrapped her palms in his neck. Karan slowly bring her down and then rested his forehead on his her.

Both were feeling each other and abosorbing their warm when teja suddenly spoke. "Take me , sunny. Mark me yours."

Karan opened his eyes and looked at her closed ones. "Laddoo.. no need to rush ..lets wai--"

Teja cut him in mid. "No Sunny. U said it will be special when u will make me yours. Now is the time. Pls mark me Yours. "

"U are already mine , sweetie."

"No Sunny. Right now , Am yours only mentally and emotionally. I want to be yours physically too. "

"Are you Sure , laddoo?"

"Never have been So sure..." and as soon as teja spoke this , kk lifted her bridal style and walked upstairs. The room teja got ready.

____

This was The Best i Have Ever written. The best romantic scene.

And am glad while mentioning that this was sight , i got dream of.

I saw myself descending the stairs , opening a room door and saw stars and candles and then i opened another door that led to garden and  the sight was jaw dropping.

So i had to use it and i hope, i could describe it the best.