29. Flashback.

Teja pov.

I came out of the house through confession room and saw A grey van parked with a tag of "BIGG BOSS".

I sat in Van's back seat and laid my head back and the driver started the engine.

I was reminding the incidents that happened today.. I was happy with my and sunny's moment then Salman sir bashed him. He went to washroom. I faked my pain and he came out..

Unknowingly I chuckled reminding his face when he got to know that I was just faking it.

We shared a sweet talk after it and then Raftar and Surbhi came. We enjoyed. May someone has not noticed but I did. Kk deliberately ate half rasgulla so as to taste if it's mitha Or not.. And when it was.. He made me Eat it..

I just lo..

Shut up teja! Don't use these words.

My Mind shouted at me and restricted to use that l-word.

Well it's not at fault. What will u expect from ur brain after getting the heart break from the person u admired and fell? It was protecting me only.

But that a**hole Saumil and kundri are poles apart

Well my heart too is not wrong that my kundri, my sunny is definitely better than that bloody bastard .. How can I even compare.?  

Can't say anything on this, so u continue thinking after that rasgulla..

Oh yeah mindyy!!

After the guests left Salman sir announced that there can be 3 eviction... 1st was Jai. He was a good person. He treats me like a younger sister. And 2nd was the man coz of whom am far from my Sunny! .. Rajiv..

I have forgiven him but like I say.. Can never forget..

And the 3rd person was to announce after sometime.

We changed after a bit .. And I was called in Confession Room.

Flashback.

I entered in CR. While sunny was sitting in sofa only. I told him to go as it may take time but he refused.

I sat facing the big screen that was flashing by baby's eye..

"Tejasswi. Jaisa apko bataya gya tha ki aapki reports baad me aayengi jiske baad hi aapki injury ka pata lagega.. Vo ab aa gyi hain. "

'Aa gyi? Is everything okay.. ' I wanted to ask but chose to remain silent and nodded my head. I could feel my heart beat racing.

"Jiske anusar aapki muscle stretch ho gyi hai or isiliye swelling bhi hai.. Iske saath aap task ni kr skti.. "

But bb is a game of task too...

"Or ghar par iska ilaaj krpana abhi sambhav nahi. "

My heart raced 10 times more than it was already beating.

"Iske treatment ke liye aapko ghar chod na padega. "

My heart sank.

"Kya iska koi or tarika ni hai? " I asked praying for a positive response.

.*PAUSE*.

"Maam. Tejasswi Maam" I opened my eyes and looked at the man who had opened the car door. He was the driver. Asking me to come out..

I came out and and tucked a strand behind my ear.

I noticed we are in front of a big building that named '___ Hotel'.

"Maam Shall we go in? "

"Yeah sure. And tejasswi would be better. "