47. Park .

Currently, karan was driving while tejasswi was pouting as karan is not telling her where they are going to?

It was just 8 in the morning when teja woke up by the continous ringing of her door bell. Groaning and cursing the person mentally , she opened the door only to face her love.

She bit her tongue as she realised she cussed him.

"Want me to be here,all day along, sweetie?"

Smiling sheepishly , teja gave him the way to enter.

"Okay, so go and take the shower while am preparing our breakfast. Then, we have to go somewhere" Karan said serving the water in a glass and drinking it later.

"Uh..where?" Teja asked being confused.

"Somewhere on the earth." Karan said shrugging and earning a glare from his lady.   "Hurry up,sweetie!"

And karan head back to kitchen and heard "Dont burn the kitchen.! I wont clean the mess,u'll have to.." followed by her giggling.

"I already bought the food with me, i just have to reheat it. And not to forget , make my special tea!"

This is how her morning began.

"Babyy.." Teja felt karan stroking her cheeks and she looked at him. "Are u back in earth? Or still zoned out?"

"I think am on earth now. Coz u said u will take me 'somewhere on the earth' " teja said after realizing that the car is now stopped outside a ...park?

"Dont tell me, we are here to jog! Or i will.. i will..yess..i will jump on you and be there till ur whole body is sore." Teja said smiling proudly on herself for choosing such a painful punishment .

"Well u can do that , i wont mind! U r too light weighted" karan said shrugging and making teja's smile disappear. "But rn we r not here to jog."

"Then? Hey! Are we here to play some games?? Pls i want to play badminton and coco. Not cricket , i am a bad at batting."Teja said excitedly and pouting at last.

"I wish , i could have a remote to control ur bak-bak." Karan said making her huff.

"Come fast, our parents must be waiting."

Teja frozed at our family.

It sounded magical to her. Our family.

Karan opened the car door for her and gave his hand which teja took it and came out , smiling like a maniac.

Our family.

The two words may sound ordinary , but for teja it wasn't. It was always her dream to have a family of her own . Yes, she was a old school type.

She never aimed to be an actress. She just wanted ro complete her engineering and then settle down but all that was changed. Changed after Sahil's cheap truth came out in the second last year of engineering .

She was then determined to be financially independent and build a wall around her so that no one could ever broke that wall and hurt her. But all that was failed when she met karan.

She did tried to ignore her heart, the way she did previously , but at last failed. And now she was here , walking happily with her love, her man, her Sunny .

She was falling harder and harder by every passing second.

And she saw karan bending and leaving her hand. She looked in front and noticed he was taking the blessings of her parents .

She looked around to find mostly everrone. His parents , Namish, jessica and Omi .

She immediately hugged his parents and smiled at everyone else.

They sat on a mat , under the shade of a big tree and the mothers started serving the food.

____

"U planned a nice family trip, karan. It has been years , our family actually did a picnic." T.M. said to karan while watching, everyone playing and laughing around.

The youngsters were playing 'hopscotch' with the teenagers who too came to play in the parks. While the fathers were discussing about their favourite 'politics'.

Karan didnt joined any of them as he was waiting for a message. An important one. He couldn't afford to ignore it .

*sound of falling drops*

And the phone beeped with the most awaited message and karan smirked.

He got up and cleared his tgroat before speaking . "Hey Family!! Am glad that u all like this picnic. But it was not the motive."

All confusedly looked at each other except the three.

"Dont worry , its just a bit ..actually very serious but beleve me, it will have an happy end." Karan looked at the trio and nodded.

Jess, namish and omi went somewhere.

Jess came with an envelope while omi and nami came with a not-wanted person.

"Rehan" teja grasped seeing the person.

The person who broke her heart. Who broke the dad-daughter relation. Who made her feel useless. Who made her self-consious. Who made her leave her house.
Who snatched her father. Who snatched her family, her happiness, her confidence and most importantly the trust in her own decisions.

She was frozen but felt a sudden squeeze on her right palm and felt her fingures intervining with the most familiar touch. Karan, her sunny .

She looked at him dumbfounded and karan gave her an assurance blink.

A blink that told he is with her. He is always with her. To protect her. To give her happiness back. To make her the luckiest person in the universe.

She nodded at him. She trusted him. With all her might.

____

Hey!!
Whats up?????

Thank you TejranxPreeran for highlighting that instead of sahil, it is Rehan.