56. Princess.

After 1 Month. It was Thursday.

Everything was going perfect. Right now teju and karan were busy in shootings but would anyway meet each other at least once a day.

Karan called teja who picked up the call in 4 rings.

"hii Sunnyyy.."She greeted.

" Baby ,u free?" Karan sounded unsure.

"yes in an hour ,i would be. Is everything okay.?" Worry was visible in her voice.

"Uh..Yess..Actually , r u free this weekend??" Karan said scratching his nape.

"Yes , i am. And u know , i made a plan for us . We will go on Spa. An ..." She reminded something. "OH SHIT!! I was not expected to tell u this...it was a Surprise.."

"Uhh..Sweetie . If u dont mind can we drop this spa plan and go on to a picnic.?"

"Picnic as in ..with family?" Geja sked biting her lower lip and closing one eye.

Its not like she didnt want to hang out with family. But she wanted se quality time with Karan.

"No. Only Us." He answered.

"Okay..Where?"

"Lemme decide. U just pack ur 2 outfits. It would be more than enough." Kk instructed.

"Okay."

"Why is he sounding so Formal and ...Nervous?" Teja thought but then shook it.

they chatted for some more time and then left to shoot.

_____

"Aai..Pack some chakli and bhakarwadi in a box ,plzz" Teja was packing her bag for the picnic.

Today is the day , when tejran are going to picnic. Teja was hell excited which was obvious as she took an off on friday and spent her day in spa and parlor.

"Tejasswi. U r going in a picnic ,not on trecking. Why do u need these eatables. U can eat from restaurants." Tm yelled from kitchen.

"Oh Godd...Am already running late. And these eatables are my back up plan." Teja said combing her hairs in a pony tail.

"Back -up plan?" Tm wandered.

"Yess aai. Just think by chance , all tge restaurants are closed or any disaster happens or more worse , i get hungry in late night..what will we eat. So we need it. " Teja reasoned.

"U will eat chakli incase any disaster happens?" Tm asked resting her hands on her waist .

"Ahh..aai just pack it.how much u argue. "  Teja said slipping in her shoes.

Tm shook her head. And packed it.

Teja's phone vibrated showing "Sunny❤" .

"He's there. Am going. Dont take tension for me and raise ur BP..i will be fine. Bye. Miss me." Teja said taling the jars and ran down.

"Deva..i wont have any tension of her but am worrying for karan. How will he deal with her." Tm tensioned.

"Only he can deal with her. But that's not what am worrying about. " TP said watching election results.

"I know. May he succeeds in his plan."
Tm prayed.

___

Teja ran down and saw kk leaning to his car and scrolling in his phone.
She wandered what he does in his mobile as she had noticed his involvment in phone has increased.

"Here u are. " He said noticing her presence. "Ready??"

"Ever ready.." teja said happily.

"Get in then" kk opened the car dor of passenger seat.

"Gentleman Much huh..." teja said while sitting.

Kk jog to driver seat and sat. "Yes. Gentleman of this hot lady." He said making teja blush.

He started driving after buckling their seat belts.

"Where are we going,Sunny? " Teja asked looking at him.

He looked at her." Thats for me to know and u To Guess!" And again concentrated on road.

_

"Plz sunny tell na!!" Teja asked nth time in the past 20 mins.

"Babe i said na..its not meant to know beforehand. " He said only concentrating on road.

"But am bored!" Teja pouted.

"The drive will be longer to 1 hour at least so why dont u take a quick nap?" Kk suggested.

"Fine." And she turned to her window.

Slowly and slowly , she drifted in sleep.

___

Teja opened her eyes and shut them immediately due to the brightness of tubelight .

Wait! Tubelight?
Wasn't she in car last time??

Teja opened her eyes blinking fastly to adjust the lights and found herself laying on a king-size bed. She looked around the room but it was empty.

By empty she meant none was there except the furnitures and a clock. She looked at it and it showed 5:49.

She gasped and sat in shock. They were out of home at 1 and she slept nearly 1:30. She was sleeping for 4 hours straight. And the biggest question is ...WHERE IS SUNNY??

She got up and found something on side table of the bed. It was a big box wrapped in silver glitter sheet and above it was eritten something that made her smile.

"Dear laddoo.

Not to mention this is ur Sunny. i hope u slept contently cos the next thing planned will take off ur sleep.

Beneath is the outfit that i bought for u with all my heart. Pls wear it and make it worthy.

Come downstairs at 6:30.

Your Man,
Sunny."

teja was really surprised but nervous. Nevertheless she went to bathroom with her bag that was kept near the bed, to get ready as she just had 37 mins.

__

She looked at her reflection in the mirror and was shocked to see . The girl standing in front looked like a princess landing in earth from her dream land.

 The girl standing in front looked like a princess landing in earth from her dream land

She looked at the watch that showed 6:39 and she walked out of the room but...

_____

Guys pls send me the pic i asked , if u have.