39. The Interviews

After meeting all their family members present in the set , they bid bye to their familes as they had to attend the after party and then the interviews too were on line.

tejran went to their seperate vanity to change their after party looks .

As soon as teja entered in her vanity she checked her phone that her PR gave her back.

She opened the net and her phone continuosly beeped with the notifications of being tagged in tweeter insta FB posts  but one notification took her attention.

That was the message from Karan kundrra in her insta a/c .

"Get ready fast. And as soon as you get ready message me. I will be there ."

Teja knew that kk knew how much she got nervous when all the media reporters bumped on her for the interviews and was just jamming her way.

"As you say. Mr.kundrra."

She tapped the send button with a smile adoring her face and then she checked kk's a/c posts as her P.A. was getting the dress ready.

She saw him following her so she followed back.

She saw numerous posts of him that were making her smile to grow more.

Though there were minimals photos of "them" (tejran) , she loved the pics of karan and also some clips of karan having fun or passing savage comments to inmates. She was now laughing.

"Sweetie..get ready now.. or we will be late." KK sent a message.

without opening the message she closed the mobile and saw the dress kept neatly on table.

She wandered when her P.A. kept it.
She chuckle thinking how much she would bave been lost in laughing and admiring that she didnt got to know when her p.a. came and kept it there.

She found a sticky note nearby .

"Sorry teju , i had to use spare key as u were not opening the gate and then i found u lost in your new world so thought to not disturb."

Kriti , her p.a. was just 2 or 3  yrs elder than her but was hell gorgeous. They were like friends.

Teja took the dress and changed. After doing some light make -up ,she grabbed the front hairs and tucked them back with clecture . She kept the hair open from back as sunny loved it.

Teja was now done . She typed the message to kk but was furrious as he didnt seen it from 5 mins.

Might be getting ready.

She heard knocks on her vanity door and opened it.

Teja: Sunnyyy...

And she hugged him while kk closed the door after getting both of themselves in.

Kk:ladoo u r looking so pretty ..

Teja: tu bhi kya mast lag ra hai na in this jeans and hoodie.

Kk looked at her ,annalysing every features of his and then grabbed her clecture from back and took it out . He smiled.

Teja: sunny yr hairs toh open hi the na..

karan tugging the strand of hairs behind her ears. : i like this view moree..

And he kissed his cheeks. And then started kissing her jaw neck .

Teja was moaning freely as there was no more mics and no more cameras .

Soon their make-out session broke as kriti called her to come out.

They intervined their hands and walk out of the vanity.