28. teja to leave

.. IGNORE THE MISTAKES LIKE USUAL.
Teja came out of the confession room only to meet karan sitting and waiting for her in the outside sofa.

Teja ran to him and hugged him tightly wrapping her left arm around his neck ...

"I have to leave this house."

She said closing her eyes.

Kk was flabbergasted. He was Shocked would be an understatement. He was Blanked. Blanked. FULL blanked.

Teja was sobbing..and hearing her sobs , kk recognized what she said.

" i have to leave this house."

"Kya!? Kya keh ri hai tu.."

Teja continued to sob making kk to lift her and sit in sofa. He made teja sit on his lap..

He cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears...

"Kya hua!?"

"Bb told me that ..i .. will ..have to.. le.ave the house coz ..coz..my reports came..and..i had severe injury .. which requires a ...high treatment... for that..i have ..to ...leave.."

Kk pov.

What!?

She cant leave...it was her aim..her dream to win this ..

Shit Karan! Coz of u ..she has..to let go her..dream..

"Mere sath hi kyu hota hai humesha.. sab jagh mai apna best deti hu.. but kuch na kuch ho hi jata hai jisse..i ..i .."

She could not continue her words and again hugged me while sobbing..

I dont know about her prev. Times but this time ..i am her culprit ..

Damn Karan! How could you..

Why the hell did u do all of that..

Just to Win?

It was not as if u were going to eliminate if u dont win...but now coz u teja has to...

Teja got up and saw the mirror wiping her tears..

What she is upto?

"Kya kar rhi hai tu?"

"Jane ki taiyari"

And my heart broke.

"Kya..kya matlb?"

"I think i should not feel low..its not the first time right.. and also its not ki my life is about to e."

"Bass..."

And i shouted..

Why does she has to use all these damn things..

"Its truth Kundrii.. "

And she left for bathroom area.. and i rushed  behind her.

She was checking her things..

"Tu mera saman pack karke bhej dega na??"

"Tejuu...."

I tried to sound calm but damn my voice betrayed and looked like i am a year old baby who is seeing his dad to go office ..

"Plz agar tujhe problem na ho toh mai teri yeh hoodie le jau..?"

She said showing me the diy hoodie..which she wore once.. we had so good good memories with this..

He so wanted to stop teja from going and just hug her till he takes the breadth. But. He knows if she doesnt go and get the required treatment,she will be in more pain.