36. patta cut hai.

Teja's saree🔝(belongs to its rightful owner. No credits of mine.)

"After my 1st relation, I felt love is nothing but a worse feeling that ends by getting a heart break. But u ,my love, proved me wrong. " Teja said maintaining a deep and emotional eyelock with karan while holding his both hand.

"I know i had build a long thick wall around me and decided to never trust anybody enough to give my heart but u .. my sunny , broke it. " Everyone hooted at MY SUNNY. Making teja and karan realise that they are not alone.

"But if u think i will say 'i love you' then letme tell you ..i wont..

Coz i hate u. I hate you for failing me. Hate you for breaking that wall. Hate u to make me trust u more than myself. Hate u to make me fall for you.

But if failure and hatered of this type ,gives me a feeling to be blessed ..then am content with it." Teja said again focussing on karan's eyes which were showing pure love for her ownself.

"U remember u once said in the camera ,that u will change every habbit of yours that i dont like. (Karan nods while having tears ready to fell)

I just want to tell you that i love all your habits even those which i dont like. I want u to remain yourself coz u r perfect for me. " and karan closed his eyes as his dream of being a perfect man for his lady i.e. teja came true.

"U made me feel content,secure ,more lively , more loving ,blessed and what not. There are so many things that i have to tell u but i think ..we should conclude it here." She said to tell him that it cant be described ,how worth he is to have as a partner.

(Wiping her own and his tears, she gave an ear reaching smile.)

So Mr. Karan Kundrra , will u take this crazy lazy mad stubborn girl Ms. Tejasswi Prakash Wyangankar as your officially girlfriend. (Keeping the rose in his coat pocket.)

U dont have any option beside yes .but still u have to say it. Coz am not gonna leave you till eternity."

Teju said in authoratative tone.

Karan hugged her tightly after kissing her forehead and muttering "i do."

Rakhi:   are shadi ho gyi..shadi ho gyi.. christian wedding.

Everybody hooted..

Diljeet wiping his real tears but acting as if wiping fake tears and with a smile. : oh ji ye kitta emotional proposal tha.. aasu hi ni ruk rhe.

Nishant in a funny way: babzz..tu bhale isee date karle par teri or meri shadi tayy ho chuki hai or invitation bhi ja chuke hain....

Karan looking at him without breaking the hug : oyee tera patta cut hai beera..

Teja chuckles breaking the hug and wiping her own tears.

Diljeet leaves after some more fun.

Now the count down for welcoming the new year began . The cakes and party bombs were already bought from store room.

10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.
Teja held his hand while he tangled their fingers.

4.

Tejran looked at each other .

3.

Tejran gave cute toothy smile.

2.

They started advancing to eo.

1.

And they kissed.

In their right cheeks at the same time.
As their last kiss of 2021.

0.

They again kissed in the same position And the party bombs fired ...

Everybody shouted and cut the cake ...

"HAPPYYYY NEWW YEARRRR"

while showing the piece in air and then feeding themselves.

(Dude they recieved it after a long time. What did u expect?? They will feed eo ...NO ,MY DEAR ,NO..)

"Happy New Year" karan said after breaking their posture and cupping her face.

"Happy New Year" teja muttered closing her eyes as karan kissed her forehead.

And then they fead each other the cake. And sip their wine.

(Dudee.. they can sacrifice their fav food for eo. Their love is puree..)

_______

Short Update! But a worthy one ,i guess.

Today am Garden Garden...WHY? i dont knoww,, 😆 but i am..

Giving a glance of next update. NIGHT CONVO. And Salman class will be skipped or told in a brief ..as per your choice. So comment it Fastt...

Till then tata, bye-bye..

Or mere sahi hone ke liye dua mangna.. baaiiiiiiii