40. too innocent.

Teja yawned as finally she was done with the interviews and was now about to leave for her home.

Her phone beeped and then rang but she chose to ignore it. She was too tired to even move her hands and just wanted her bed .

Kriti informed her that they need to wait for 5 mins as karan is coming here to take her.

Teja smiled excitedly and all her tiredness just flied by this news.

She checked herself in mirror when the horn near her vanity ran and she knew who was that. Sunny.

Kriti came inside to give her a small bag that kk asked her to give to teja.

Teja saw in it and found a neon t-shirt and black loose pants, the ones he wore in bb. Teja smiled as they smelled kk.

She smiled and changed. Then went out of the vanity to see a grey car. She took kriti too with her and tejran decided they will drop kriti first in her house then lead to teja's house.

Tejran maintained a deep eyelock that was broken by Kriti's cough. Teja looked here and there when she saw karan in his blue night suit that he too wore in bb.

Teja and kriti were sitting in back seat while kk was driving the car.

Karan was seeing back very often and winking.

(Why?? I dont know!do u know?😂

dont know why but teja was blushing.)

As soon as kriti entered her house , karan too came out and opened the back door ,making teja come out too.

He immediately closed the door and pinned teja between his huge body and car by keeping bith of his hands either sides of her.

Karan advanced to her ear and said in husky voice . "U see? I miss you so damn much? " and he bited her ear lobe.

Teja grasped and let out a moan making kk go wild and he started kissing her jaw and neck.

His hands snaked under her t-shirt and carressed her bare waist.

Teja could feel her knees giving uo and knew she could fall if she didnt had the support of his hand at her back.

After a small make out session , kk walked a bit back making teja open her eyes and look at him whinely.

Kk chuckled.

"If i continue , then i wont be able to stop myself. U r looking too hot to control." Teja blushed at his comment.

Then they sat in front seats and drove her home.

.

Teja was surprised that kk followed her to her floor. She could not stop smiling.

She chuckled when remembered their small talk in the car.

She asked what is with the bb clithes and he replied that he was too tired so he just opened his suitcase and took out the night suit. Then he wanted to pick her up as it was late. So he took his clothes incase she needs.

And she did need. !

Before teja could press the bell , her baba opened the door and welcome them with a huge smile.

Karan started shooting in his mobile.

Teja mom in the enterance: Thak gyi kya??. (in marathi lang.)

Teja hugged her before entering. "Haan aai boht. Finally i will get some sleep!" .

"Look what we have here.." Karan said with joy.

Teja saw in front and screamed in happiness.

The hall was decorated and Welcome board for her as winner was written.

She screamed like a child making everyone present chuckle.

Teja cut the cake and fed it to her aai baba and when it was the turn of karan , teja fed him the a liitle as she spread the cake all over his face.

Karan eyes widen while the baba(TD.) and teja laughed. TM smacked teja's head making her pout.

Karan smirked and took the whole cake and smacked it in her face. Taking care that it wont hurt!!

Now it was the turn of karan and TM to laugh. And teja again pouted.

TD patted teja's back and said: koi ni bacha.. we know we are too innocent. Or ye zalim duniya humari masumiat ka faida uthate rhte hain.

Teja nodded while wiping the cream from forehead and licking the cream from her lips.

Karan averted his eyes while TM : han han ..bade aye masumiat ke murat.. !!

Then aftee half an hour more of their fun kk left and all went to sleep.

______

Am thinking of ending the book here as it got 40 chapters. But i have some amazing plots too for this story.

Shall i end this and create another book as its continuation??

Or should just continue it??

Pls tell and majority will be taken ...

Also..sare solo fans of tejran need to us(tejran  fandom) kyuki khadan ek hi hai.