52. Smoking.

He was talking in his mobile for the past 10 mins. Trying to sort out some matter . His head ached and he went to his balcony to take the fresh air.

He shook his head as the other one was not ready to listen him and he closed his eyes with a sigh. But,

Damn! He opened his eyes and looked the balcony beside his.

Teja was standing there , leaning on the railings. But that was not something shocking. Shocking was the part that teja was smoking .

He had noticed that teja only smoked in stress or when her confidence was low. In past few days she had stopped it. But now again?

He remembered teja telling him once that she started smoking after her father kicked her out. And from then it was her means of relaxing.

She had to smoke to relax. Even when he was just a room away. Shame.

Shame was all he could feel. He couldnt make his girl relax and assure her that everything will be fine.

"Karan. KARAN.KARANN.." the caller at other side shouted having no response from karan. And so he hung up.

Kk didnt realise it and was still busy in thoughts.

Shaking his head , he stopped these thoughts.

It was not the time to analyze but to do actions. He threw the phone on the bed and moved to her room.

___

When kk's mobile vibrated , teja was sleeping. But it was a very light sleep which broke when she met with the cold bed.

she opened her eyes clearly when she heard door clicking.

She sighed and sat back in the bed. Her head was aching. The negative thoughts of ruining everything gathered around and she could not help but believe them.

Her heart was racing and she faced an unknown emotion. She started feeling suffocated.

Cigars, Candies.. She needed them.

These were the same feelings she faced when she was kicked out by her father. It can only be suppressed by cigars.

And she took her bag and found it.

She thanked heavens that she took an older bag to pack and forgot to take out her old stuff .

She went to an open area , balcony. And leaned in railings while smoking.

She was blank.

Her trance broke when she felt the cigar going away from her mouth. She looked with her brows furrowed and saw kk crashing it.

She gulped as his face held no emotions.

"Ah..uh.. actually i jus.."

"U again started it?" Karan cut her down.

Teja looked at him shocked. How does he knew that she stopped smoking.

"I know u sweetie" karan said looking at her.

"Did i said that loud?"

"Yes . U did."

He turned and let his hand rest around her waist . He pulled her.

"You know , you are the best. No matter what, U never give up. U keep fighting. U keep proving. U keep winning. U r made for love. Ur smile , ur eyes says it.

I know whatever happened down, u wont let it affect you or your mindset. U will not have any negative thought. U will not smoke. I know.

You will make meenu di love you. You will show her you are not weak. U will show that you are stubborn. Stubborn to make her on your court. I know." Karan used the reverse pshychology.

He knew she was having negative energy. She was getting weak. She was giving up. She was cursing herself, blaming her.

But sometimes reverse pshychology works. And for teja , it did.

Teja nodded with a smile. A real one. "I will. I will try my best to woo her. " .She rested her head on his chest."i will."

"Now can we go down? Am a bit hungry. Actually a lot. I just want to stuff all the dishes made by you today." Karan asked hugging her tighter.

Teja broke the hug and loomed at him . "U didnt eat?"

"How could i ? When my love was not having?" Kk said playfully and yeja shook her head.

They went downstairs and noticed the kids back. Their heads were down and hands seem to moving.

They looked at eo before advancing towards them.

Tejran chuckled as the kids were eating kheer. They were carrying the full vessel which was now about to be empty.

"Hey!! U both ate all the kheer? Nothing left for maamu?" Karan said acting shockingly.

Kids giggled and hugged teja. "Mami, the kheer was amazing.. will u make it again?"

Teja smiled and bend to their level she pecked their foreheads . "Yes but tomorrow. U both already had lots of sweets today and then whole kheer. U will get cavity on your teeth. Now you have to promise that u will brush your teeth before going to bed."

"Done then."  Pari sealed the deal by kissing teju's cheek.

"Ok now go to your room and look after your mumma." Karan said hugging them.

And kids ran.

"sweetie?"

"Hmm?" Teja hummed while seeing the kids running to their room with a big smile.

"The kids too called u mami. U know what it means , right? (Teja looked at him.) We have their permission to marry." karan said making her blush.

"I just cant wait to marry you and have our daughter." Karan said imagining himself running behind his daughter to feed her.

"Oh Mr. Kundrra. For that u have to ask me out. " Teja said telling her pov. " 'I just cant wait to marry u and have our daughter' ,huh! "She mimicked karan.

"No issue. We can have the kids without marriage also. " Kk said shrugging and recieving a punch on his right arm.

Teja glared him while rubbing where she hit. Karan smiled sheepishly.

Then after having their dinner they went to kk's room and slept cuddling eo.
____

Hii.. due to Jantha ki demand,here is the next part. And last too for this whole week.

I can update after 8 only and that's the reason I didn't made any cliffhanger and gave a satisfactory end to this chapter.   Hehe..I know am so seedhi (;

Chalo ! Khatam. Tata. Bye Bye.

Namaste!