32. Task.2

In Night.

Karan was stirring in his bed once again and could not sleep. No wonder, he was missing Teja.

For the first time , he was missing someone to be in his arms.

He always loved food and sleep more than anything even his any of the ex-gf's. But this time he was even reafy to sacrifice his fav Butter Chicken just to meet teja. And sleep was miles away without her. Teja changed him.

He was never the person who would take the first step in the relationship but with teja it was different.

He was never the person who would ask sorry for his misbehaviour or would take any shit from his GF's but with teja it was different. He was missing her playfully slapping him, her pinching his cheeks and most importantly to listen the cute cute names or gaffe from her.

There are many changes in him that leads that Teja changed him. Changed him For Better.

Now he never wants to let go of her. He is willing to fight the world just for her one smile.

He is falling day by day. Harder and harder. Deeply and deeply.

Remebering his and her moments , he drifted to sleep.

Teja's condition was no different.

Her sleep too was gone and was difficult to come back.

She would see kk all day and night and would keep staring him with a smile adoring her face.

She misses to be in his arms. She misses the backhugs that he gave . She misses his warmth against her cool body. The feeling of security he provided was missing.

She always liked to be independent but with kk she wanted to depend. On him.

She was feeling so much of these unnamed feelings that she never felt for anyone. Not even for Sahir,her ex. She thought she loved him but was it true?

Kk knew her right before she could tell. He was right when he said She was never cuddly person..HE CHANGED HER.

with a smile adoring her face by looking at sleeping kk, she too slept.

Next Day.

The song_ hum nhi sudhrenge played.

After dancing nishant amd everyone were discussing how much boring the house has become.

Teja too missed all the bickerings and fun she used to have in bb house. But without any doubt , she was missing her sunny the most.

In afternoon , the buzzer rang and team A went in the initials.

None knew that rashmi rakhi and shamita convinced devoleena to give up.

(Teja was mad at this)

Kk and all sat comfortably in the initials ..

(Teja: ALL THE BEST BABYYYY..and team.)

Ritesh came up with toilet cleaner harpic and started putting it in all their heads. While pratik used ice attack on kk.

Umar: oh .. sir se mat daal ..ankh me jaega toh boht dikkat ho jaegi..

Rashmi who was giving mirchi jhakh to nishant poked in b/w : kal sunny ne..

Kk cut: oye..sunny ni..Karan....

Rashmi rolling her eyes: whatever..kal karan ne bhi yhi kiya tha na mere sath..

Umar: oh jao apna check up krao.. ankho ka bhi or dimag ka bhi.. usne shoulder se dala na ki head se...

(Teja: yaha ke hi doctor se advice lelo na..)

Kk: rehne de yr.. (*sneezes) ise toh chahiye ki or koi bhi *sneezes *injure ho teja ki tarh..or show chod ke *sneezes* jana pade.. tu bas aakh band rakh.*sneezes *.

Nishant started coughing due to jhaak.

(Teja: hey bappa inhe shakti do ki ye sab task ache se kare ..bina kisi problem ke)

Rash: dekho..

Umar: pehle ..ilaaj krana apna phir dikhana..

Kk: vaise jije.. dekhna jaise rajiv ek *sneezes * galt action ke vajh se nikla na .. *sneezes* aap.dekho apna.. rashmi toh *sneeze* vaise bhi nominated hai..*sneeze* till end.

Ritesh acted like he dont care but deep down he feared and kept the harpic aside. Pratik then left to heat some water for his next atyachar.

Nishant was coughing really badly now.. Seeing his condition , pratik bought some milk and gave it to him. Ignoring the continuous yellings from shams and rakhi.. He again went to kitchen.

Umar: rashmi kuch toh taras kha voh kitna zada khaas raha hai...

Rashmi : toh nikal jaye na..

Bichukle came up with teja's photo plate (which karan had taken in ekta's chakrvyuh task.) .

Bich: dekh main iska photo tod dunga ...

Karan dangerously : bichukle mujh pe jo krna hai kar.. par teja ki photo ko kuch ni.. mai phod dunga tujhe..

(Teja: plz sunny its just a photo..concentrate on the task babyy)

Bich: aye tune bhi toh mere sath yhi kia na..

Karan: maine tere saman se nikala tha..

Bich: han toh teja bhi toh tera hi maal hai.. toh uska saman mtlb tera na..

Karan yelling in full pitch : abe (sorry for using cuss word but couldnt resit myself. ) tamiz se baat kr.. maal ni hai voh... ek dunga na kaan ke neeche sara bhoot utar jayega tere par se ..

(Teja closing her eyes: plz sunny shant..shant reh..)

Bichukle: mai toh krunga..

Saying he was about to throw the plate in the floor when his arm was caught.

________

CLIFFHANGERRRRRRR!!!

SO ..In this i showed Nishant as tolerating cos i was really impressed by him ..in the fake contestant phase..

What do you think..who caught bichukle 's hand???