31. Task : 1

All were instructed to be in the main house . The blinds were on making some of them of them to wonder what the task could be about?

Rashmi bichukle Rakhi devo ritesh and shamita made an alliance with eo. They also tried to take nishant and pratik in their alliance but they politely disagreed saying that they dont want to corner the two left outs that were KK and UR.

Having pratik said that was a bit shocking for inmates and teja who was watching the LF in her 'bb house'.

Pratik told them that he fights with kk bcoz he thinks kk as the biggest competitor here. but at the same time he can never forget that KK was his mentor.

They might have ups and down and he might want to defeat kk but cornering him ,would only make him coward and ungrateful which he is not.

All this while , teja was determined that if she goes in the bb house back, the 1st thing she would do ..would be to reunite the bond of these long_lost_bros.

Kk and UR were not making any strategies or alliances but were hell determined to excell the task.

Mostly all were sitting in the bedroom when pratik shouted the blinds are lifted.

All rushed and went outside. Kk saw teja's frame and kissed it lightly before following UR to go outside .. while teja muttered 'All the best Sunny..'.

The task had the big intials of BB VIP .
(Remeber this task where kk and shamita were sanchalks and the teams were divided. In mid teja fakely coughed?? Its the same task.)

Shamita read the letter for the task.

Team A: Karan,Nishant,devo, Umar.

Team B: Rashmi , bichukle, pratik, shamita and ritesh.

Since Rakhi was VIP, she was the sanchalak.

Team B had to sit first in the initials and team A had to try to convince the opponents to leave their letters.

The buzzer can rung anytime. All were preparing themselves.

TEAM A _CONVERSATION.

Umar: We already have 2 disadvantages. 1st ki rakhi toh ritesh ki team yani opponents ko favour kregi or 2nd ki hum sirf chaar hain or voh panch.

Karan: let it be.. hume apna 100% dena hai bas.. or lets take it as a advantage na we have more options than them..hum vaha ka atleast ek banda bhi hata de raste se ..hum log jeet jayenge.. hum charo boht strong hain..or inhe dikhana hoga ki hum kam hain phir bhi humme hi dum hai..

Kk was not sure about devo..but he cant demotivate devo rn ..so he started motivating her indirectly.

Nishant:  bichukle ko instigate krna toh easy hoga ..voh josh me hosh kho de deta hai..

Kk: hmm..

Umar: or rashmi or shamita bhi hat hi jayenge jaha tak..

Devo: shams ka toh pata ni ..par rashmi ka mushkil hain kyuki bb13 me jab voh vs. Arti thi..toh usne sab kia tha..

Kk: chalo dekhte hain kya hoga... but remember hume hi jitna hai.

Teja : thats the spirit...

Buzzz...

The Buzzer rang and team B went to initials.

Devo: dekho ye vhi admi hai na bichukle jo ladkio se pappi mangta hai.. tere jaisa ziddi bad dimag dekha ni hai maine kabhi..

And she keep ranting shit about him in her usual(high) pitch..

Umar went to bring that mirchi wala dhua.. Karan bought a bucket and in which he mixed some hot water and some cold in order to make it lukewarm...he splashed it on rashmi..again and again.. making her drench.