15. manipulated.

At night. The lights were off.

Rashmi ,kk and umar were sitting in garden area near gym.

Kk: rash why are u playing this game. U know teja sach me boht hurt hai teri bato se..

Rash: only bcoz..

"Rashmi ghar me sirf hindi bhasha ka hi prayog hoga" bb interuppted.

Rash: are toh nominate ho gyi ..toh usme kya hi hurt..

Umar: nominate ki toh baat hai hi ni.. par use tere words se hurt hua hai..

Kk: tune jo bola ki vo i,me,myself hai..usse.. vo humesha apne se pehle dusre ka sochti hai..

Rash: pata ni tum log ko kya ho gya hai.. ye teja sirf tum log ka game hi bigad ri hai..

Kk: tum log ko lagta hai aisa..par aisa kuch ni hai..

Rash: dekh teja or vidhi dono bff's hain na... or voh dono..tum dono ka game bigad re hain..

Umar: rashmi ,vidhi kaha se aayi isme..

Rash: "vidhi ko ni pasand mai tujhse baat kru..kal se dekh hi rhe hoge.. jab bhi mai koi baat krti hu ..voh uth ke chali jati hai.. or teja.. vo bhi mujhe achi vibes ni deri.. vo kk ke piche pratik se strategies banati hai..or phir tum log ko batati b ni h..trust me ..vo aeda banke peda kha ri hai..

Muh pe cute se innocent si banti hai..or peeth piche nishant or partik se tum dono ki burai.. voh umar ,tujhe boht wèek samjhti hai.."

Kk remembered the time when sk once said ki she talks about karan behind his back to nishant and that she should confront to karan only.

Umar too remebered teja calling him week and vidhi getting up from the conversation without saying anything..they all were having once.

Rashmi pretended to yawned and went to bed room leaving both of them in their thoughts.

Umar too went to his single bed while kk went to smoking area..

Teja in low voice : Umar.. Kundri kaha hai?

Umar just ignored her and laid on his bed.

Vidhi,teja bed partner was sleeping.

Teja frowned at UR's behaviour .. she got up and looked for kk..

She saw smoking room engaged so she knew he was there as all were sleeping.

'But why at this hour?' Teja thought.

Teja in low voice again.: Kundrii..

Kk came out .. and started going pass her.

Teja held his wrist and pulled him. Making both close at the distance of mere inches.

Teja: kundri , kya hua?

Kk stayed silent making teja to cup his face..

Teja: bolna kya hua?

Kk: tu mujhse kyu baat kr ri hai.. ja na apne babzz or Pratik ke pass.. kar meri back bitching..

Teja: kya keh ra hai tu..?

Kk: kuch ni jane de..

And he turned to leave but teja back hugged him.

Teja: dekh i dont know ki tu kya keh ra hai..but trust me.. maine kisise backbitching ni ki hai..

Kk: chodd..

Kk forcefully broke the hig and left leaving teja hurt.

And with tears in her eyes and pain in her heart she slept.

.

Next day.

Teja again went to kk in his bed and hugged him only to get a light push .

Kk immediately sat and left ignoring her presence.
Umar too was ignoring vidhi and teja so vidhi too was hurt.

Then bb announced the entry of 5th vip , Abhijit bichukle (sur name may be wrong.)

Abhijit: tejaswwi or shamita ji mere fav player hai yaha.. mai unke liye hi aya hu..

Tejaswi fake the smile.

In short time, teja and shamita were not feeling comfortable around him.

At bathroom side.

Sham: do u also feel uncomfortable by him?

Teja knew she was talking bout bichukle.

Teja: hmm.. pata ni kyu..par han.. i feel he is being creepy..may be it be a wrong word but i feel it.

Sham: even me.

Teja: i suggest ki tu usse thoda dur re.. aapko vaise bhi OCD hai.. or koi baat ho toh ..am here for you.

Sham: ha..

And teja left .

Shamita was wondering that though she never made any intiative of friendly interacting with teja..she still was making her comfortable. She was touched.

Teja went to kk ..to tell him about the conversation she have had with shamita.. but he still ignored ..

then bb announced the TtF sack wala task. Jisme sabko ek sag lena hoga kisi bhi name ka or cotinuation me pedal krna hoga.. and the rules were same.

Kk  was ignoring teja and umar ignored teja and vidhi both.

Kk was making plans with rajiv and shamita while teja having the fun with nishant pratik and constantly trying to cheer  hurted vidhi.

Kk misunderstood and thought she is making strategies with them.

In real, teja's task mode was on now. And she didnt wanted anything affect her game.

In the first round ..

Contestants _ the bag they had.

1. Teja_shamita
2. Simmba_vidhi
3.Rajiv_Karan
4.pratik_teja
5.Nishant_vidhi
6.shamita_jai
7.vidhi_rajiv
8.umar_nishant
9.Karan_simmba
10.jai_pratik

all destroyed eo's sacks except teja's and rajiv's coz nishant didnt made any attempt to and pratik defended it from rajiv.

Rajiv won the task due to difference of 50 grams.

He eliminated bichukle from the race.

Kk and umar were now sure that teja is playing the game .. so they started making strategies with everyone except nishant teja and pratik.

It irked teja. But she was silent. As she wanted to confront them alone.

______

Hey,!

Howzz it??