Chapter ~ 50.

I prepared this somewhat 4 to 5 hrs ago but could not update it due to turn of events.

"So when will you leave, tejasswi?" Meenu di asked digging in her plate.

They were currently sitting in the dining table , having their lunch .

"Never. " Karan replied. He was still mad at how meenu was treating teju.

Teja was trying hard to befriend but meenu was just ignoring her or passing the rude comments.

"What? Dont tell me like everything , u also captured this house. And will always be there to control everyone." Meenu di said to teju.

"Meenu! She is living here till the time u are here. " K.M. answered stroking teja's hair and making her smile.

"Oh. Scared ? Huh. " Meenu smirked. "Tejasswi, if u think showing your , this good side, u will take over us, then u r wrong. U may can fool my parents and sunny but not me. I know you are here to make me look bad in front of my family and making urself a place here.

But i know the world, tejasswi. I am well aware of people like you. Faking the sweet side, taking over the wealth and then show their real sides. " Meenu di said with anger screaming on her voice.

"Meenu!" K.P. yelled. "Enough! If teju is not answering or snapping , it doesnt gives u right to say anything u want. Understand that she is just like u for us. Our daughter. Our heart. She is here because we called her and insisted to live with us."

"Wow Tejasswi ! U are already winning. But i will not back out so easily ." Meenu said getting up with her watery eyes and going back to her room.

"Am so sorry teju. I know she should not have behaved like this, but.." K.M. shook her head , wiping her tears.

"No aunty, its okay. I will handle everything , trust me." Teja said standing up and hugging K.M.

"We do trust u tejasswi." K.p . Said.

"But whatever is it, u should not have yelled on her. U were the one who told me , u mean a lot to di. U told me how good your bond is. And u just yelled. That too because of me? " Teja said glaring at him.

"But she was wrong here." K.p. reasoned.

"No she was not. She must have her reasons . U guys told me how possessive she is for karan. How can you expect her to accept a girl so easily for her brother.?"

"But this is my life. And she has no right to disrespect my Gf like she did till all this time." Karan spoke breaking his silence.

Till now he had so much to say but was silent coz of teja. She gave him promise that he will not argue with meenu di because of her.

"Sunny she was not disrespecting. she has a certain opinion for me. Which is just becoming strong , by the events she got to see. Like friendly beating you, cursing you , stopping you to speak and glaring you. "

"But in no way she has the right to talk to u like this way."

" Only she has the right to it. She is family. U said Our family right. And family has the right to voice out their opinions. And we are ought to defend ourself and change their opinions."

"But all u do is being silent."

"Bcoz this is not the right time to argue. Let her relax and think about everthing. We have a couple of days more ."

"U wont understand me, tejasswi. Why dont u undeestand , disrepecting u now means disrespecting me. " karan left the place and went directly to his room.