37. Night conversation

After Salman bashed some inmates for their low performance and their cheap behaviour ,the inmates changed and went to their beds.

Karan was laying on his bed and was seeing teja doing her night routine. He remeberes the whining face of teja whenever he calls it skin treatment. He unknowingly lets out a chuckle.

Teja looks at him while applying her night cream and asks "what happened? Baby" . She resumes her ongoing work seeing karan shrugging like a baby.

After she does it, she drinks some water and then again takes some cream in her hand and moves to karan's feet.

Karan sees her with questioning looks as she starts taking the duvet off his feet.

Karan: kya kar rhi hai tu?

Teja remains silent and massages kk's feet. Seeing her care, karan feels emotional and blessed.

He gets up and says : aaj tak mere liye ye kisi ne ni kiya!

Teja: tab tere pair aise rough ni honge na..

Kk: kisine kabhi dhyan hi ni diya...

Hearing kk's voice a bit emotional , teja knew the thoughts he had.

She yawned and says :chal sote hain.. am so sleepy rn.

And removing her mic, she lays beside kk who immediately takes her in his embrace and kisses her cheek . He lets his lips rest on her cheek for a while before saying anything.

Kk: aaj boht dino baad i will have a good sleep.

Teja knew it. Teja had seen him taking turns in night. She knew she too will have a peaceful sleep after a week that seem like ages.

Teja smiled and nuzzled in his neck.

Teja whispers : i know ..it feels like..like..

Karan: sukoon. It feels sukoon when am with you.

Teja mumbles slowly taking his scent : iss ek hafte ne bata dia ki hume boht buri latt lag gyi hai ek dusre ki.

Karan: voh gana suna hai.

Karan and teja both: mujhe toh teri latt lag gyi..zamana kahe latt ye galt lag gyi..

And then they start laughing.

They could hear some noises asking them to sleep but they dont want to give a shit. They can ask sorry after a while. They wont mind it.

Kk joints his forehead with hers and the laughing of the duo converts into a smile. A smile that showed the effect of their proximity, their untold words , their feelings for each other and many emotions.

"Karan phusphaske baat na kare . Tejasswi phusphusake baat na kare. Apna apna mic pehn le."

Bigg boss said and the beautiful moment of tejran broke.

Rashmi took her blanket and a pillow and went to bathroom couch to sleep.

Shamita complained and asked tejran to go out.

karan numbled a small sorry before putting the duvet over himself and teja .

karan frowned finding teja giggling.

Karan asked 'what' by raising his one eyebrow.

Teja: this is so fun . Ab lag ra hai am in bb house. Varna uss ek kamre me sirf mai or meri tanhai..hayee mai sochti rhti si ki mai ki kitta ..mai ki kittaaa sunny..

Teja said much dramatically yet in slow voice making kk chuckle and admire her more than ever.

Her speaking punjabi has been a new weakness of karan. But he dont show it to her. Everytime she speaks punjabi, karan forgets everything and just wants to hug her tight and keep kissing till eternity.

Teja had revealed how she was asked either to leave the show or agree to bb deal and how she cant inform anything to bb mates.

Karan: tu our teri tanhai ab bichad chuke hain teja . ab sirf tu or mai hi hain.

Karan said continuing her drama.

Teja: tujhe pata hai .. mera doctor.. voh ek shabd b ni bolta tha.. kitna try kia ki kuch toh bole par ni ..ek time pe toh mujhe laga ki voh gunga hai..par baad me pata chala he was not.

Teja said making faces and at last made a pout which took away kk's heart .

Kk: voh b tere se chak gya hoga.. soch rha hoga ..kitta bolti hai ye ladki..

Teja: acha hai na.. usne jaldi ilaj kia or mai jaldi aa gyi varna..

Kk hugged her tightly. and mumbled "i just want to feel u".

Teja: i missed u sunny ..i missed u dher saraa...

Kk: maine b tujhe boht miss kia..

Teja : chal jhuthe .. tune toh mujhe raat me aise cuddle krne ke liye hi miss kia hoga .. varna baki toh tere pass Umarojaan tha.. Bromance, u know.

Kk: oh .. mai kisi ke sath bhi hu.. my eyes keep looking at you. My mind keeps wondering ki kaise mai tere pass aau .. tujhe hug kru. kiss karu.. aisee...

And he kissed teja all over her face ,neck ,collarbone etc etc.. and bringing her more closer to him.

Teja was giggling as kk's beard were tickling her.

What they didnt noticed was their voices.

Their sounds were increasing and increasing.

Though rakhi was not sleeping , she acted as if she is fed up with them.

She saw here and there to look almost everybody who were in bed room asleep. She got up and took a plate and spoon from kitchen and sat in the sofa that was kept near kk's bed. She started peeting .

Those who were asleep woke up.

And tejran stopped doing what they were doing.

Teja: oh shit! Lagta hai ab humari neend gyi..

Kk covers her ears after mumbling : u sleep. I will see to it.

Teja snuggled in his chest .

Kk lowered the duvet to his shoulder and ask rakhi to stop.

Rakhi: na baba na . Daily ka ho gya .. koi sone hi ni deta..

Kk made a face and closed his eyes.

Shamita: rakhi please ab aap toh mat karo.. vo phir bhi jhel liya jayega but aapki voice boht zada irritaing hai.. pls stop it.

Rakhi to karan: pakka ninkrega dobara?

Karan gives a thumbs up and rakhi stops with her drama.

___

After 2 hours or three , teja opens her eyes and finds themselves cuddlung and sleeping.

She tries to sit and go to bed silently but kk woke up by her small movements she made and looked at her asking what.

Teja whispers as slow as she can. : going to my bed .

Kk: chipki reh na.. acha lag ra hai..

Teja: are par..

Kk: abhi tu uthegi toh vapas sab uth jayenge.. so ja na yahan aaj aise hi..

Teja lays back beside him cuddling him.

And they drifts in sleep.

_____

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY GUYS.