End

End

I smiled when I saw CJ waiting for me in the boarding area. I just finished my class and I immediately head to the airport to go to Spain for Sophie's wedding. He kissed my cheek when I arrived.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They're ahead of us. The cats?"

"Chona texted me that they're fine. Tara na."

Our cats, Black, White, and Orange kept us company. They are our kids.

After we married, we adopted 3 cats. We spent a week thinking of great names that caused us fights and conflicts. In the end, we got their colors as their names. But it was very cute.

"Tita!" bati ni Tope nang magkita na kami sa eroplano.

Nagmano siya sa akin at ngumiti naman ako sa kanya. Nakita ko rin sina Mayumi at Stephen na mukhang mahinang nagtatalo. Stephen was just laughing at Mayumi even if she's very pissed.

Nakita ko rin sina Joshua at Athena kasama ang kanilang anak na si Willien, which is the very opposite.

Kung si Tope ay sobrang likot at sobrang ingay (na namana niya kay Stephen. But I doubt it. Maingay rin naman si Yumi, eh), si Willien naman ay napaka-behave. He's got eyeglasses even if he's just 8 years old. Dala na rin siguro sa hilig nito sa pagbabasa.

I waved at all of them before we went to our seats.

It was a direct flight to Spain, so it will be a 14-hour ride. Kaya naman nagdala na ako ng mga reports at files upang i-review. Pati na rin iilang theses ng mga estudyante ko. CJ on the other hand was reviewing his cases.

I saw Tope with his toys and Willien with his books. Ugh, I wish I could bring my kids. But I want to have this solo moment with CJ. Masyado na kasi kaming naging busy nitong mga nakaraan.

"Do you think Chona will be fine with our children?" tanong ko.

"Yep. 100 percent."

It was the 1st time we attended Sophie's wedding. But it was her 2nd time to have a husband.

Her ex-husband cheated on her. When she found out about it, she threw all of his things out of the window. And their condo unit is in the 14th floor.

That was very... scary.

When she called us, she was crying her heart out. Sobrang naawa pa ako. Athena was the only one who's sane to tell her an advice.

"Naku, Sophie, kulang pa 'yang ginawa mo sa kanya. You should really find the mistress and cut her hair in a miserable way. 'Yang mga cheater na 'yan talaga, o."

Mayumi and I was just listening as the both of them plotted the ex-husband and mistress' fate.

Ngayon, masaya na siya at papakasalan na niya ang Spanish niyang boyfriend. Sabi niya raw, bad luck 'pag hindi kami pumunta sa kasal niya. So, we're flying to Spain.

"Ang sarap ng hangin sa Spain," sabi ko kaagad pagdating namin sa airport.

My butt was sore. Everyone's butt was sore. But it was all worth it.

Unang beses namin ni CJ sa Spain kaya naman susulitin namin ang buong panahon.

"Tope, I already told you that we'll go to the hotel first, 'di ba?" ani Mayumi. "Your Tita Sophie is waiting. Mamaya na tayo pupuntang mall."

"But Mommy... You promised to buy me a helicopter!"

"Laruan na helicopter. Jusko, Tope, mamaya ka na magdrama."

Tope convinced his Dad and Stephen just nodded. Kaya naman mas nagalit pa si Yumi.

They are a very loud family. Still, they are very adorable. Sila lang naman ang sobrang ingay, eh. They are also the life of the party.

"Willien, are you hungry?" ani Athena.

"No, Mom."

"Mamaya ka na magbasa, anak. Baka mabunggo ka pa diyan. O 'di kaya ay mawala ka namin," si Joshua.

"Okay, Dad. I'm sorry."

Athena doubted herself being a mother. She wasn't expecting her pregnancy but she turned out to be a great mother. Both of them actually.

Sina Mayumi at Stephen ay medyo makulit. Sila itong laro nang laro kasama ang kanilang anak. Sina Joshua at Athena naman ang kalmado. They would gather up in a couch and watch movie together.

Pagdating namin sa hotel ay sinalubong na kami ni Sophie. Kaagad naman siyang umiyak.

"Namiss ko kayong lahat! Omg, ito na ba ang mga babies ko?!"

She immediately hugged the two. Willien was surprised, while Tope was giddy.

"You must be hungry," aniya. "I booked the restaurant."

During dinner, we talked about a lot of things. Sophie really glowed. She was very happy to get married again, especially when she's in her mid-30's.

"I never really believed that I'll met someone again," aniya. "But I am happy to join the married club!"

Dahil sa pagod ay nagtungo na kami sa mga kwarto namin. Our room had a balcony, showing the view of Spain.

After washing up, si CJ ang sumunod sa banyo. I opened the balcony and greeted the cold wind. I can't sleep thinking about the things I love to do tomorrow. But I am happy to share this experience with CJ, and with my friends.

"Anong iniisip mo?" ani CJ nang sinamahan ako sa balkonahe.

Humarap ako sa kanya at ipinatong ang mga braso sa kanyang leeg. CJ also smiled and put his hand around my waist.

"I am thinking of shopping," I whispered.

Natawa naman siya at napailing na lang. We both danced slowly without music.

"I am happy, CJ. I am happy that you came into my life."

He pressed his forehead unto mine. "Ako rin. Thank you."

"We've been married for a year but it still feels like the first time I realized that I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Mas humigpit ang yakap niya sa baywang ko kaya mas napalapit ang katawan ko sa katawan niya.

"If I would do this again, I'll still find you, Ysah. There's no one else. I love you so much."

Ngumiti ako at nag-tiptoe upang halikan ang kanyang pisngi. He smiled, showing his dimples.

"I love you, too," I whispered.

His eyes went to my lips, then he planted a very soft kiss.

If I would do this again, too.. I will still find Cooper Jonathan Perez. I can't imagine my life without him.

Fin.