Sister bonding

Y/n pov:

This isn't what i expected meeting my sister would be like. But i'm not complaining.

I felt her comb brushing throught my tail gently. We were sitting on the floor in one of the rooms of her shrine.
She told me that when she found out i had returned, she'd sent several shrine maidens all over Inazuma to find me.

"Your tail truly is soft." Miko said.
"I make sure to take good care of it." I told her.
"I can tell. When you were younger, you hated when i tried to brush your tail." She chuckled.

"After i told you that scary story about the comb going to bite your tail, you never wanted it to be combed again." She said and laughed a little. I laughed with her. "I had almost forgot that" i said.

"I'm glad you're doing so well in Liyue, but i'm even more glad now that you're back. So tell me, how long are you staying?" Miko asked.

"I don't have a specific plan to be honest..." i told her. "Really? That's great! It would be amazing if you could stay here for a little!" She said excitedly. "We can get you a new kimono and a new comb for your hair. Oh and have you ever thought about piercing you ears?" Miko came up with a few ideas of what we could do with our time together.

After a few moments she made her shrine maidens come in with some tea and snacks for us.

Inazuma food is so good!

"So how are things in Liyue? I heard that the Geo Archon had passed." Miko asked me.
"Morax goes by Zhongli these days. Wanting to live as a mortal apparently. Couldn't imagine why." I answered her.

"Really? Hm... that's interesting." Miko said.
"So do you have any friends in Liyue?" She asked me. "I do, over the years i've become friends with the adepti and Liyue qixing." I answered her.

"And Mo- uh Zhongli, how's it going with him? Do you have contact?" Miko asked.
"Yes, lately we've gotten contact again. He's a very important person in my life." I said. I picked up my tea and drank a little.

She then looked at me with a smirk.
"Anything else? Perhaps a significant other? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Anything of that sort?" She asked.

I froze and tried to swallow the tea.

"Oh my... there is!" She smiled and said. So how are they?" Miko asked.

I looked down, a shadow covering my eyes.
"No... there's no one." I said.

-

Xiao pov:

I stood on top of the balcony on Wangshu Inn. Thinking.

Who's gonna comb her tail?
Is she going to ask someone else to do it?

I leaned my hands on the railing, my hands clenching.
The thought of some filthy bastard patting her head. My jaw clenched. And my eyebrows furrowed.

*BREAK*
The railing broke. I couldn't care less. My mind was on something else.

What is this feeling...

My heart started beating faster.

Why do i feel like this...

The moment i saw her on the boat my heart started aching. Almost as if i needed her as more than just a healer or a friend...
But that can't be it.

I'd never have such feelings for anyone.

-

Y/n pov: