Chapter 21: What!

Naofumi Pov

The first thing I saw when I entered was all eyes are on me. We walk closer to the throne when I saw the heroes looking at me. They had a guiltily look except for Motoyasu who was glaring at me. I decided to ignore him which made him fume. I look up to the other noble and they also had a guilty look.

'Strange' I thought stopping next to the heroes but deciding to be farther from them. I heard the king clear his throat which got everyone attention

"Naofumi"

'So you're finally saying my name I decided to keep my emotion in check since I wanted nothing more than to punch his old face. I look up at him and say "yes?"

"You will no longer be going on a mission and will stay in the castle." I was shocked for a few seconds but I soon was angry.

"What!?" I yelled. The noble gasps at my response and talks with each other. I decide to ignore them and focus my attention on the king but someone cut in.

"It for the best Naofumi" Itsuki said. I glare at him and Ren nodded.

I was in disbelief at these two yes they have cared at some point about me but where were they when I needed help. I scoffed and ignore the two hearing them gasp but I didn't care.

"You summon me into this world to fight the wave of catastrophe. Now you're telling me to stay inside like a prisoner? Sorry, but I refused your request. And if any of you try to keep me in this castle then I will break out here like I did last time" I pointed at the king and halted at him.

"In my personal opinion, I say let the kid fight the waves of catastrophe it's best to get rid of a devil!" Motoyasu yelled glaring at me and I gladly return the glare.

"Spear hero!" The king yelled in disbelief. The man sighs but focuses his attention on me.

"My word is final." The king said sternly.

"Naofumi it's for the best to let the adult handle this" Itsuki said. I clenched my fist and turn to him.

"Do be honest I don't trust you, adults, to handle this. All you adults have done me over and look where we at now. The only reason why where in this situation is because a God didn't like the way you treated me and now you have to suffer for it." I glare at Itsuki who was taken aback by what I said. He then turn to Isabella who was gazing down at us.

"You told him the situation." Itsuki said glaring up at her which she sigh. She walks up to us and looks at us for a bit before speaking.

"Yes he may be a child but you should underestimate him. I get where coming at and protecting his incidents but you people already ruined that for him." Isabella raise her voice so the whole room could hear.  Isabella then looks at the king and smiles. "He will be fighting God no matter what that being will have his way. He must become strong and keeping him in this castle will not save the world." Isabella smiled when the King forward and glared at her.

"I say to you, king that you will bring the end of this world with the design I advise you to rethink your decision." Isabella raise her hand like she was giving a great speech before she laugh. "And even if your decision doesn't change it won't be hard to break out of this castle with my help of course" she smiles at the king was taken back.

The king sighs and rubs his forehead. Everyone was waiting for his response that will change the whole world. "I come to a decision and I will allow the shield hero party to continue with the mission to fight in the wave of catastrophe and fight God." I beamed in joy when I heard that. I look to my side and saw the sword and arrow heroes had a fistful look on them.

"You are all dismissed!" The king yelled.

The hero started heading out of the throne room. We started heading back to our room to grab our stop when I notice Itsuki and Ren stopped Isabella.

"Do you think Naofumi grown up now? How can you live with yourselves?" Itsuki said? I, Rhaptila, and Kasel hid behind a corner so they couldn't see us.

"I know he's not the fact that you think I'm that idiotic is insulting. Unlike you we are trying to save this world." Isabella bowed and took her to leave.

We yelp when she headed our way we quickly walk forward but stopped by a hand.

"You children." Isabella said pinching our cheeks which we yelp.

"Come on let get going we have an adventure waiting for us." Isabella said giving us a light push on our back. We head in the direction of our room and grab our equipment.

'I will save this world!'