Chapter 15:The Waves of Catastrophe

Naofumi pov

I ran outside and noticing the sky was all purple. I notice things we're flying around the sky and coming down with a booming sound. I also notice this weird hole in the sky that had things coming out of it.

"Naofumi come on" Rhaptalia yelled. We both notice Isabella running to slice up monsters. We all started running until we came upon a village that was being attacked.

"Mama!" I heard a kid voice. I notice another boy that looked like my age. He was getting charged at by a winged monster. I ran to him and jump in front of him and block the monster attack. Then mustered all my strength to push it back.

It roars at me until it started screeching in pain. I saw Kasel biting his neck and ripping it off from his body. I got scared but I couldn't be. I slap my cheeks and breath. Remember my mother steps on how to calm down.

Flashback

"Naofumi are you scared," my mother said bending down to me. I nodded as tears we're in my eyes. We were doing a school play and I was scared to go up there.

"Well you know what I do when I'm scared" she looks at me and wipes the tears from my eyes.

"W-*sniffs*what?" I look at her.

"What I do is take a deep breath and clear my mind but for you, I think you should wiggle your body" she chuckles and gives an example by wiggling her body. I laugh and do what she did. I breathe and wiggle my body. I felt better after that and I started to head to the stage.

I look back at my mom and she whispers.

"You can do this"

Flashback ended

"I can do this!" I say to myself. Calming myself down a bit.

"Naofumi direct the people to run to the shelter" she point where a bunch of people are running. I nodded and look at the boy.

"Hey, we got to get you out of here! Come on!" I say and grab him by the arm and led him. He seemed too scared to move.

"I-i can't" he cries out. I look at him and grab him by the shoulder.

"Do you want to see your again!" I say. He looks at me and nods.

"Than we got to get out of here maybe your moms at the shelter! I know you're scared because I am too! I still shaking about everything that going on here but we must stay strong so we can go back to our families." he sniffs and wipes his tears away. He nods to me and I lead him to the shelter.

I saw from my right that Rhaptalia was slaying all these monsters. She looked so cool! I saw a monster charge at me. I summon a bunch of balloon monsters and they started to attack it.

I saw more people running from a monster. I let go of the boy and ram into the monster. It lost its balance and fell down. I soon saw Isabella slice the monster in half.

I ran towards the people and said "follow me".

I was really happy that the group followed me. I follow other people that we're going into the woods. I came across the shelter and the leader of the village came out.

"Hurry up getting inside!" he waved them to come in. They soon ran into the shelter as I ran back into the village. I ignore them telling me to come inside and I could get hurt or worst.

I kept saying to myself to keep going. I felt so happy that I could people. I went back to save more and be the hero.

I was soon back in the village. Seeing Rhaptalia was in trouble and seeing a monster that was about to sneak attack her. I ran up and block the monster's attack.

I push it back until Rhaptalia screams my name. I look back and she seemed like she was going to jump on me. I hold my shield up and she ran towards me.

She jumps on the shield and I push up so she can finish the monster. She stabs it in the neck and it fell down.

I notice more people so I, Kasel, and Rhaptalia ran up to them. We all hear Isabella's voice.

"Naofumi take cover" I look up and see a bunch of bright lights.

Hello, the author here! Just wanted to say thank you to everybody that read this story and comment on it. I love to read all your funny comments!

Part 2 is coming soon.