Chapter 14: Manners and a Fight

Naofumi pov

"What!" I and Rhaptalia scream at the same time.

"Why do we have to learn manners!!!" I basically yelled at Isabella. Isabella ignores me and sips her tea in peace. She put her tea and point at me.

"See right there you shouldn't yell at people that are just trying to help you prepare you for the real world." I step back a bit and put my head down in shame. I being mean to her, aren't I?

"Isn't this like a game?" I say under my breath but she heard me. I grew scar as she looks me in the eye. She sighs and gets up and kneels in front of me.

"Do you remember when you slap Motoyasu?"

"Motoyasu?"

" *sigh* the spear hero"

"Oh, you mean the big meanie." I get a bit angry when I thought about that guy.

"You see all the other heroes think this is a game they don't realize that one mess up and they're dead."

"Dead"

"Yes, so you need to act more you age as I recalled you said your 10 years old. You shouldn't slap Motoyasu/Spear Hero."

"But he was a jerk!" she sighs again nodding her head in.

"Yes I know" she grabs her cup of tea and gulps it down. She stands there for a while just staring at the teacup.

"You still shouldn't" she give me a glare.

"Why!?" I yell.

"You should act more mature if he insults you ignore it act like the bigger person you will see that he acting like a child." I thought for a bit so if I act like the grown or more mature I'm the better person.

"I think I get it but is it important to be mature"

"People in their lives have to act mature when they're growing up but those three I only see two of them but it is very little. If you were able to act mature in the public help them out they would see how better you are than the other hero" she pats me and Rhaptalia head. We both smile and giggle at the affection.

We both pick up Kasel and she smiles and pats Kasel's head to. He purrs and we snuggle close to him.

" Rhaptalia I think you have some manners while Naofumi you need control your emotion and not be bothered what other people say...Can you both do that for me?"

We look at each other and smiled.

"Okay!" We all give her a hug. She smiles and boops are noses.

"AHHH!!!"

Boom

I and Rhaptalia just at the scream. Isabella runs to the window and see. She gasps at what she saw and slowly pulls up her dress to get her daggers.

"All our training is being put to the test...All three of you get ready we are fighting!" We jump and Kasel and Rhaptalia went to their weapons. Kasel just drank this weird liquid that made him turn shinny. I went running but I remember that I already have my weapon.

"What are we fighting?" I shake as I say.

Isabella turn to me no giving any emotion "The wave of catastrophe"

Hey it the author

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I finally got back into the groove of things.