Chapter 8: Trial and Explosion

No one pov

"WHERE THE DEMON!!!"

As the knights were pushing people getting them out of there way. They kick down every inn door to scratch for the monster.

Naofumi pov

"WHERE THE DEMON!!!"

I fall out of bed hearing loud banging outside the room. I started shaking and hugging Kasel. Isabella soon got up and went towards the door. She faces me giving me a smile saying

"Everything going to be alright"

She walks to the door and opens it and I see knights. They looked towards me.

"There he is!"

They ran towards me grabbing hold of me and tugging me away. I whimper when they hardened there grip on me. Isabella ran towards trying to pry them off of me.

"What are you doing" She punches one of them. She was ready to get out her's daggers.

"Damn it!" Knight yelled. He slaps her and she falls to the ground. I cry out for her but she was got back up. She pulled out her daggers but I was hurried away. All I saw was Isabella still fighting them.

Time skip

I got out of the carriage but hit the ground hard. I got up and notice there was blood on the floor. I felt something coming out of my nose I thought it was snot so I wipe it. I was in terror when I saw blood coming out.

I got push again.

"Keep moving demon"

I was looking down trying to hold my sobs. I heard a whimper and looked down. I still can't believe I was still holding Kasel. I hold him close to me not wanting him to leave my side.

I didn't notice I was in front of the big doors. They open and I saw that purple-haired girl and the other heroes. The knights push me forward and I walk to where I stood in don't of the king.

"U- Shut your mouth!" I close my mouth and look down. What did I do?

"Malty please explain what did this demon did to you"

"I was heading to bed when I was pushed in my room and I saw the shield hero and he took advantage of me I barely got out of there and then I saw the spear hero and I was saved" I saw her lean on the spear hero and cry on his shoulder.

What does taking advantage mean?

I didn't get to thi-

Boom!

I look back and see that the door is gone and see a figure. The figure walks out of the smoke and fire to my surprise

Isabella!