Chapter 5: The Talk

Naofumi pov

I felt the sunrise hit my eyes. I wake up and stretch and look around. I see the same surrounding the old-looking walls, bookshelf, bed, and floor.

"I miss you" I whisper not caring about the little tears falling from my cheeks. I heard the door open and wipe my tears quickly. I look over and see the same maid as before.

"Good morning I brought you breakfast" She smiled and brought the tray of food. She puts it on the little table and pats the couch for me to sit. I get up and waddle over to her. She picks me up and places me on the couch. I grab one of the fruit and eat it.

"Mind if I ask you why did you hit the spear hero?" she gave a warm smiled.

"He was being a jerk he said I can't be a hero" I pouted and stuff my face with the mushy slop that was surprisingly good.

"Why did he say you can't be a hero?" Still saying while smiling.

"He said I'm a shield, it not even a weapon, and it for loser" I felt so angry but I stuff my mouth with the mushy stuff.

"Slow down you get a tummy ache" She laughs but stops and puts herself together.

"Well, I think you can become a hero you don't need to listen to the spear hero he doesn't know what he talking about" she smiled and gave me a hug.

I lay my head and enjoy the silence. She kind of reminds me of my mom but just nicer. My mom would have found the person and it would be a big fight. It would take three adults to just get her off.

"Did you finish your breakfast?"

I look down and realize I ate everything on the plate. When did that happen?

She takes the tray of food and was about to leave when I ask her a question

"Hey wait what your name?"

She doesn't respond she takes a few moments to tell me.

"My name is Isabella" She walks out of their room giving me a smiled.

I felt happy but got creepy out.

Wait! Was she smiling the whole time?

I just now remember the whole time I was talking she was just looking at me smiling. She never looked at anything else. Is it normal for people to watch you while smiling? I understand some people do that but I don't think they always smile at you sometimes they look away.

She never did that. I felt shiver out my back got scared a bit. Maybe it just normal here.

The door opened again and there was Isabella.

"In a few moments, you will have another meeting with King" Isabella smiles and closes the door.

She...a bit odd.

I give you two chapter enjoy!