Chapter 2: Summoning part 2

No one pov

"A child!" Itsuki yelled. The little boy jumped and walk behind the mage. The mage tried no to pull him out but he didn't budge. The mage went in a circle trying to get the shield hero to get out. He sighs and just stands there.

"Are you sure this is the shield hero?" the king question. The mage nodded and explain everything. The summon only summon three heroes instead of four. He stayed and tried summoned the shield hero. A bright light appeared and there was the child. He himself thought it was a mistake until he saw the legendary shield.

The king looked at the child and then at the shield. The shield says it all.

"What your name boy," the king said. After he said that the boys went under the even closer to the mage. The mage felt uncomfortable but understood the child's actions. He patted the child's head and gave a reassuring smiled. The boy peeked at the king and the other heroes. He steps out a bit.

"M-my name is N-naofumi Iwatani I'm 10 ye-ears o-old," He said and hid behind the mage.

"Well, it seems all of you must be tired we have rooms for" The king raised his hand raise and maids came in. The escorted the three heroes but Naofumi was too scared to go.

The maids tried to lead him but he was too scared. The mages said "come on let go" the boys looked at him holding his hand and drag the mages with him. The maid tried not to laugh as a poor mage was being dragged from this boy. The maid soon opens the door told Naofumi to he tin and rest.

He looked at the mage and smiled.

"Bye-bye," he said and waved and soon vanished as the door closed.

"So cute" the maid and the mages said together.

Naofumi pov

"Wow so big," I said. I saw a big bed that was too soft. I saw little couches and big light. I saw a bookshelf and went to look at it. I grabbed one of the books and it was very dusty. I blew off the dust and open the book. I lost interest when it didn't suit my taste.

I yawn and looked at the bed. I took off my shoes and climbed on the bed. I got under the covers and my eyes slowly close.