Chapter3: Some Food and Bandages

Naofumi pov

Knock knock

I open my eyes and rub them. I get up slowly yawning and stretching. I look are but find myself in a weird place. I remember I'm in this new weird world. I find a way to get to my family. Another knock on the door. I walk to it and was going to open it when I couldn't reach it.

I look at one of the little couch push it near the door and open it. It hit the couch so I got off and push it away. I gasp for air that was heavy. I looked up and a lady wearing a weird dress. She had black hair in a ponytail.

She had something she was holding

She had something she was holding. She walks past me and lay it on a small table.

I looked and there was food. This looked so weird from my food back home. She motions her arm to me telling me to come over. I was hesitant at first but the smell was amazing. So I walked over there and smiled at me.

I look at the tray and see there were fruits, vegetables, and a steak I don't know. I grab the fork and ate one of the fruit.

No on pov

As the maid watches him eat they both hear a crash. Naofumi gets scared at what is happening outside of the door. She put her hand up and walk to the door. Naofumi just watches her while she does that.

"Please continue eating I'm sure its nothing for you worry about," She said. Naofumi nodded and continue eating. The maid walks out of the room and sees the spear hero flirting with one of her maids. She looks around and sees the other hero we're brought out with the noise. She looks at the ground and there was food for the spear hero. At that position there in she would have a drop it.

The young maid faces her's boss apology to her and the spear hero. She went on her knees and pick up the dropped food. At this point the other two heroes we're going inside when

"Ouch"

The maid looked back and see Naofumi holding his finder.

"Do you have a bandage I accidentally cut myself while I was cutting the steak" she some blood on his finger and it was getting on his green sweater. She walks to him and grabs his hand and walks him to somewhere.

" I can't believe a child got summon" the maid muttered. She got the attention of the heroes as they looked at her. She freaks out and cleans up the mess quickly and ran away saying." I bring you more food spear hero" she said.

They all look back to were Naofumi just was.

Time skip

Naofumi was seating on a bed we're the maid was bandaging his little wound. He looked around seeing old painting and more dusty books. The maid was finally done and Naofumi gets off the bed. He holds the maid's hand and her and he walks back to his room.