Chapter 9: Loses of Trust

Naofumi pov

I stare at Isabella while she walks to me. The knight ran towards her to attack her but she vanishes. I all I saw was blood coming out of them. I see Isabella and she was scary.

I tremble as she places her hand on my cheek. She takes out a napkin and rubs the blood away. She gives me a warm smile and faces to the king.

"What the meaning of this?" She gives a false to the king.

"Who are you!?" he glared at her.

"I ask you first" She gives an annoyed look.

He points to me " This demon took advantage of this young girl" he points to the red-haired girl. She was crying into the spear hero's shoulder while he comforts her.

I get up from my knees and stand next to Isabella. I was scared so I hid behind her dress.

"He has the power of ten grown men he lying about being a child" The king growled at me.

"Are you serious" The three heroes yelled. Do I really have that much power? look at Isabella but she in thought. I look down at Kasel and hugged him tightly.

"Where the proof" Isabella waited for them to answer. I was starting to get scared when she gave me a head pat. I smiled at her and felt calm.

"I'm the king what I say is right!" He looked insane and it scared me.

"Sorry but do you have evidence or proof" she waited but he didn't speak. She sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose. She started taping her feet for an answer but no one spoke. She reminds me of my mom when she mad.

"And to the princess was their witnesses that the shield hero was following you or even near you?" She questions her.

"Hey! Why are you defending him!?" The spear hero said?

"Are you serious believing the king hmph why did we have to summon such idiots...do you believe the king to" she looks at the other two heroes.

She waited for their answer but nothing nobody had anything to say. She picks me and started walking to the door.

"Hey, where do you think you're going" the knights so came at us. She pulls me in soon I heard a scream. I look up and the knights were on the ground.

"You can't provide an answer then we're leaving" I stare at all of them. They look at me with hatred in their eyes. What did I do wrong?

I felt tears run down my face and cried on Isabella's shoulder. She patted my back and Kasel nudged me. I smiled at them and I soon walk out of the castle.