Chapter 6: My Team

Naofumi pov

I waited for a while until Isabella came in.

"Come on now" She smiles and comes up to me and takes my hand. I felt nervous about the king's meeting but I feel cold. I felt scared for a bit but I didn't understand why. I looked up...she was staring.

I gave her a smiled and looked down. She has been starting at me the whole I left the room. She scares me.

"Is something wrongs" She questions me. How did she know? I look up at her and she was looking at me again but more creepy. Her head was straight but she was looking down at me. She didn't even face me she tracked me with her eyes.

"No nothing wrong," I said. I look back down but I still felt her eye on me. I didn't realize that we were already at the big door. The guards open it the door and she walks me next to the heroes. She didn't leave those she stayed right next to me.

I didn't know who to be scared of Isabella or the King. One was the leader of a kingdom the other was a scary maid that had her eyes on you all the time.

Definitely Isabella.

"Hello heroes I'm glad that you rested I already dealt with your funding," Kings said. He raises his hand and people came in wearing armor and holding really cool weapons. I felt someone was looking at me so I look around. I saw that blonde hair guy with a small red handprint on his cheek.

"These are the adventures that help you fight the waves. They will choose who to be with" King gave a signal and the adventures we're off. They walk behind the other hero until there was no more. I saw the sword guy have 5, Spear guy have 4, and arrow guys have 3.

I look behind me and there was no one.

"Wait you can't be serious is he really really going to fight," Arrow guys said.

"Well, ye-that should not be allowed he just a child! Arrow guy yelled. He looks to the sword and the spear and they nod an agreement.

"He is going to fight the waves he may be young but still he is a hero," Kings said.

"I wouldn't mind joining the shield hero," A red hair girl said. She got out of the spear hero line and came forward. She looks pretty, and very well dress but why is she showing so much.

Does she know that her chest is showing?

I felt Isabella grip tight around my hand. It hurt so bad.

Don't trust her!

I heard a female demonic voice in my head. I got scared and started to shake. I look up and see that Isabella was not smiling she was looking directly at me. I look around but no one notices my weird behavior. I look around and notice it silent nobody talking. It like there frozen.

"No that fine but I don't need you," I said. Wait that was very rude how I said it. I put my hand over my mouth and back away. I see King glared at me. I felt bad and had my head down in shame.

"I'm sorry," I said. I look up to see Isabella again and she was smiling. She seems happy I refuse her.

She gives me a hpmh and walks back to the spear hero line.

"Three heroes I will give 1,000 silver and 900 copper shield hero since you have nobody you will receive 2,000 silver and 900 copper," Kings said. The butler looking people came with a bag of money and hand them to each hero. The guy gave me it but it was too heavy. I tried again but I still couldn't pick it up.

That when Isabella picks up the bag for me and just holds them.

"Now hero begin your journey!"

I don't know why but I just wanted to write another chapter. I was bored.