Chapter 11 He Won't Bite

Naofumi pov

"Here drink this" I gave the cup to Raphtalia.

She looks a little scared to drink it.

"It will taste bad but it will help you, oh if you pinch your nose it will lessen the taste my mom told me that" I smiled at her. She grabs the cup from me and pinch her nose and drink the medicine.

She sticks out her tongue in disgust. I chuckle at her reaction to medicine. I saw Kasel by the bed so I let him hop up. I petted his head snuggle with him. She seems scared of Kasel.

"You can pet him if you want Kasel friendly" I hold out Kasel to her. She seems not wanting to pet him.

I pull him back because she seems so scared. She gets used to him in no time. I hear the door open and Isabella comes in.

"Raphtalia come your going to take a bath" Raphtalia gets up and follows Isabella. I wave her goodbye began petting Kasel.

Time skip

As I was reading a book and Kasel not op of my head I hear the door open and Raphtalia and Isabella come back. I smile and wave at them. Isabella smiles while Raphtalia just stands there.

"Is there something wrong Raphtalia?" I ask.

She looks shocked at my question.

"You can be serious there a monster on your head" she points to Kasel. I put Kasel down and into my lap.

"You mean Kasel but Kasel wouldn't hurt anybody" I pat Kasel's head.

"They bite people they can tear you apart" she seems so worried.

"Well, why don't you meet Kael first than decide later" I push Kasel to her. She gets scared but pokes him. A few minutes later she poking him while Kasel does nothing. She than pets him and he starts purring.

"See I told you he won't bite"