Chapter 1: Summoning part 1

No one pov

A boy walked in with his family as they were looking for a book to read. The father looked for a book to read to himself. The wife went to look for a cookbook and a book on how to get her husband to get off his cough cough.

The two young boys ran to the fantasy section and look for a book to read. The youngest was walking around until he sees a book that interests him.

"The Four Cardinal Heroes" The boy held the book in his hand and flip through the pages. After reading more about it he learned a mean princess frame one of the heroes.

"What does the frame mean? And why is the princess so mean?" The little body question himself.

"I go ask mommy," The boy said. He flips the next page but sees nothing. He flips threw more but finds nothing. Just a blank piece of paper.

"What? Where the rest of it?" The boy question. A bright soon blind the boy. The bright light surrounded the boy like the little boy panic.

"I want my mommy! Daddy! Brother!" The boy yelled as he curled up in a ball. The little boys vanished no trace all there was a book.

"Naofumi" The boy's mother called. After no response, she looked around. She found her's oldest son and ask him where heat. He shrugged and said, "I don't know he went to look for a book".

He soon got up from one of the chairs and went to a reach for him. The father soon joins and asks what going on. The wife explains to her's husband about the situation. They looked around for Naofumi but nothing. They called the police but the police found nothing.

"Where my baby!!!" she cried and went on her knees. Her's spouse bend down and comfort her.

"I'm sorry mommy" The oldest son cried.

She hugged him and said, "it not your fault". She kissed him on his's forehead.

"Will find him, mam, " One of the police officers said.

Melromarc castle

"Heroes please help us," One of the mages said. Three boys looked around not understanding what going on.

"Why should we help you," Ren said. He raises his sword to the mages.

"What in it for us?" Itsuki said. He also joined the boy next to him.

"We want you to fight off the waves that been destroying our cites and killing are people," one of the mages said.

"What are these?" Motoyasu said. He looked in his hand and there was a spear in his hand.

"Those are the legendary weapon they are used by the legendary hero" the mage step forward.

"The legendary heroes?" Itsuki said.

"Yes, the legendary heroes that are summoned to this world to stop the waves. Every four heroes possessed one of these weapons the sword, arrow, spear, and the shield" the mages said. One of the mages looked around and see not shield hero.

"So we're supposed to defend these waves and get nothing," Motoyasu said.

"No, you must take it up with the king and he will a really like a meeting with you all," the mage said.

"Umm there no shield hero"

"What?"

"There no shield hero," one of the mages said and pointed to nothing. No shield hero was there.

"The king might kill me for this" the mage trembled.

"Will deal with that later please come with me," the mages said. The three heroes followed him to the meeting where the king was at. His's advisors and a bunch of nobles.

One mage stared at the summoning circle. He looked at it for a bit. He said this hand and chanted. He looks up and saw nothing. Then the green light appeared.

Time skip

"Please introduced yourselves," The kind said.

"I'm Itsuki Kawasumi I'm 17 years old," the boy said. He had light brown hair with had gold eyes. He was wearing a green school uniform.

"I'm Ren Amaki I'm 16 years old," The boys said. Ren had black hair with blue eyes. He was wearing a jacket over a black turtleneck. He was also wearing blue pants.

"I'm Motoyasu and I'm 21 years old," The boys said. He was very handsome. He had blonde hair that was tied up in a ponytail. He was wearing a red jacket over a white t-shirt. He had light brown pants.

The king went on when

"Wait!" Everybody looked at alone mage walking dragging or guiding something.

"What the meaning of this?" The king did not seem pleased with someone interrupting him.

"The shield hero is finally here," The mages said. The king clenches his fit we're no one can see. He was by a pillar and it seems the shield hero was right behind him.

The mage walked but was pulled back.

"Come on don't be shy," The mages said in a calm tone. The mages brought something next to the heroes and he pulled a young boy. He had black messy hair with green eyes.

"Are you tricking me?" The king seemed very angry with the mage. The mage gulped but did not show fear. He pulled the boy arm out and the legendary shield. The whole room was flooded with gasp and whispering.

"This can't be" The king muttered.