One.

1.

Beyoncé POVThursday, 7:36 a

Beyoncé POV
Thursday, 7:36 a.m.

     Today I have a very important celebrity client to style and I'm already running behind. Like why did I have to be late of all days?

This morning as I was finishing up my makeup routine, my false lashes decided to take forever to apply properly, which is already a sign my day was going down hill. iykyk

Not to mention, I burned my instant oatmeal in the microwave so my penthouse smells like the Fourth of July.

I didn't even have time to delude the smell, I pretty much said, fuck it.

However, I'm not even finished just yet. My damn car key fob wanted to play hide and seek just for me locate it in the back pocket of my skirt pocket. My room is pretty much a disaster now after destroying it looking for evil ass key.

I don't know what I did to deserve going through such catastrophe this morning, but I rebuke it because at this point I'm so frustrated I could break down and cry. I swear if one more thing happens, I'm going to rip my tracks out.

I am now in route to a photoshoot where I'm styling the Legendary, Naomi Campbell, for Harper's BAZAAR magazine.

I prefer to be 30 minutes to an hour early for my clients because I have to be sure every outfit is out and ready to be assembled. I also like to have enough time to do proper fittings to assure every look is to my standard.

At the moment, I am about 8 minutes away from the studio where we're shooting at and I was supposed to arrive fifteen minutes ago.

I'm beyond thankful for my assistant, Michelle, who happened to be at the venue in time to lay out the wardrobe for today.

My anxiety is on about a 7 right now but I have my handy dandy chamomile tea to relax my nerves and not have me stressing beyond this point.

I'm hoping my remaining day goes by smoothly.

••••
1:47 p.m.

"Thank you for all of your hard work today Michelle. I don't know where I would've been without you today girl!"

"Anytime, Ms. Knowles! Safe travels to your destination. I will see you Monday morning for our team meeting."

"Alrighty. Take care hun."

I waved my assistant goodbye as I hoped inside my black, 2022 BMW m3.

The photoshoot actually went by quite well.
Definitely a whole lot better than I expected. I honestly have to stop putting so much pressure on myself. Sometimes I happen to be the one in my own way.

I've had the pleasure of working with Naomi in the past so I knew exactly what to expect from the extraordinary woman that she is. I mean she's iconic which means she isn't new to this, she's true to this.