Nine.

[A/N: Thank you for 3k reads
Enjoy!🤍]

______________________________

9.

    "Daddy! Daddy!" I yelled running into the house

    "Daddy! Daddy!" I yelled running into the house. I just came home from spending the weekend at my best friend, Robyn's house. I was overjoyed because my dad and I are both obsessed with 'Master Chef' or any Gordon Ramsey show for that matter. I found Master Chef t-shirts while we were at the mall and I absolutely had to buy a couple shirts for my dad and I.

I was waiting for the words "In here princess," but they never came. I ran my short legs up to my parents room to see if he was in there. I knocked first, a couple times and got no response. So I decided to just enter the room.

It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop and there was no sign of him anywhere. That's weird. I began to search all over the house, even the man cave I was forbidden entry too. Everywhere was empty. I proceeded back to my parents room to hang his shirt up in their closet.

I skipped my way over to the walk-in closet, opening the door. My smile immediately dropped at the site in front of me.

One side of the closet were filled with all of mommy's clothes and the other side was completely empty with bare hangers.

I immediately started to panic..

"Daddy? DADDY!!!" I yelled. No answer.

"No no no! Please tell me I'm dreaming! DADDY?!!" I began to cry, screaming out for him. I was hoping he was playing a bad joke on me.

"Da-Daddy please!! I'm sorry if I d-did a-anything w-wrong! Please daddy!!! Please st-stop hiding!" I cried sitting on the closet floor.

I felt arms wrapped around me, picking me up.
"MOMMY! W-Where is daddy?" I continued crying into her neck. "I'm so sorry sweetheart." She whispered into my ear as she held me.

••••
"Onika!"

"Huh?" Onika said looking up to Beyoncé who had a worried expression on her face.

"I've been calling your name for a minute now. What's going on with you?"

Onika sighed realizing she was having another flashback again. Ever since she received the news about Nasir, she's been having these random flashbacks taking her back to when she was 15.
The whole situation triggered all of her old memories and it was the not-so-good ones.

"Nothing. I'm sorry Bey, what did you need?"

"Onika you can tell me the truth. What is the matter?" Beyoncé spoke tilting Onika head up to meet her gaze.