Nineteen.

[A/N: A very drama filled chapter
so get prepared.
Enjoy.🤍]

_______________________________

19.

••••
Maraj Family Residence
5:35 p.m.

"Beyoncé let me fuckin go so I can beat this bìtch ass!" Onika yelled.

"You fucked with my family, you fucked with my girlfriend. Bitch you're loyal to nobody. I hate you!" Onika picked up the nearest glass available, throwing it, as Beyoncé pulled her away by her waist.

"What are you going to do?! You're going to beat on me like Nasir did you? Fucking hypocrite! I've been hating your idiotic ass! Look at you, you're pathetic! Lotus deserves a better mother figure. I feel sorry for her."

"LET ME GO BEYONCÉ!"

Onika had hot tears running down her cheeks. She tried prying Beyoncé's hands off of her but it only made Beyoncé tighten her grip.

"No, Onika. You're better than this. Life is already whooping her ass. Ignore her! She wants a reaction out of you and that's exactly what you're giving her." Beyoncé stated, removing Onika from the dining room.

Beyoncé carried Onika outside, to the porch so that she could blow off some steam.

Meanwhile, Onika was seeing red. Complete tunnel vision. Mentioning her daughter meant all bets were off. She didn't give a rats ass what anyone was saying to her at the moment.

She thought Joi deserved her ass beat and she was going to be the one to do it.

••••
Earlier that day
3:04 p.m.

"Honestly Bey, I'm surprised at her maturity and her willingness to admit her faults. Usually Joi will allow time to pass, thinking you forgot and moved on like nothing ever happened. This is a very huge step for her." Onika said, pulling up her black tights, over her thighs.

"It is, and I'm glad she's apologizing to you but at the same time, you shouldn't be applauding a fish for swimming. In my eyes, there's nothing like a sisterly bond. I'd move mountains for Solange, any day. We joke and argue a lot but at the end of the day, we have each other's backs, no matter the circumstances."

Beyoncé was fixing up Lotus' hair into a nice sleek bun with baby hairs, requested by none other than, Lotus herself.

"Alright, all done munchkin! What do you think?"

Lotus looked into the mirror, turning her head to the left, then to the right, observing her hairstyle. She then did a smize with her eyes, followed by duck lips.

"I—I love it! I look like mommy. Thank you, Ms. Bey."

"Anytime, lil mama. Go put on your shoes and grab your purse, so we can get ready to go, soon."

"Okay!" Lotus skipped her way to the guest room she loves to occupy, whenever she spends the night at Beyoncé's house.

She already claims the space as her room and even convinced Bey to paint the walls pink. Beyoncé didn't object. She had clothes, shoes and even accessories, fully stocked in the closet for the 5 year old.