Twenty-Six

[A/N: I'm got my Indian food, so I'm in
a great mood and decided to update.
Btw, Nicki doing the Say So rmx dance
on tiktok was the cutest thing ever lol.
Hope you all a enjoy
and leave ur feedback! 🤍]

_______________________________

26.

••••
Onika POV
Knowles Residence
The next morning - 9:52 am

The sound of my alarm began to wake me up from my deep slumber. I sighed as I reached over touching any button possible, that'll turn the annoying sound off, coming from my iPhone.

I planned to go back to sleep, reaching to the side of the bed to cuddle into my girlfriend but instead I was left with the dissatisfaction of cold, empty bed sheets indicating Beyoncé isn't in bed with me, nor has she been, for a while.

Last night or shall I say, early this morning was everything to me. I love princess treatment but Bey treated me like a queen. I almost considered getting her name tatted. Almost.

I still don't know how she was able pull all that off in such short notice. Let me find out she was expecting another bitch.

I finally fluttered my eyes open, unplugging my phone from my charger to see that it was 9:55 a.m. I'm definitely going to need coffee today since I'll be running off of fours hours of sleep.

Text Message Alert (2)

My girlfriend💍: good morning baby. 🖤 I have a client early this morning and I didn't want to wake you as you looked so peaceful sleeping. I left my black card on the nightstand in case you wanted to order breakfast and treat yourself. I won't be back until the afternoon but call me if you need anything. I love you.

Mama Tina: Lotus and I are up getting ready for church. We'll see you soon!

Oh crap. I forgot about church this morning. I hurried up and texted Bey back before arising from the bed.

I proceeded to run me a hot shower to assist with waking me up even more. I turned on my 2000's playlist before sliding on my shower cap, making sure to tuck all of my tresses in.

Rain On Me by Ashanti came on as I slid the shower glass door to the side, stepping directly inside the piping hot water. I moaned at the feeling of the feeling of the water pressure hitting my skin.

Bey hates when the water is too hot. She acts like her skin is going to burn off so whenever I can take a shower by myself, I enjoy the moment of doing so.

I'm lookin' in the mirror at this woman down and out. She's internally dyin' I know this was not what love's about.

I grabbed my pink loofa and my NATIVE  lilac & white tea body wash, pouring it on, as I sang along to the lyrics.

And over and over I tried, yet over and over you lied. And over and over I cried, yeah, I don't know why.

Rain on me.. Lord, won't you take this pain from me.

After washing my body, I grabbed my raw honey and cane sugar body scrub, starting with my shoulders, back and arms, making my way down.

I love how soft my body feels after a good scrub. Bey compliments me on how soft my skin is all the time. Like girl, have you been fucking with reptiles all your life? Hate that for you.