Fifteen.

[A/N: They're not fucking🤍]

________________________________

15.

••••9:57 a

••••
9:57 a.m.

Onika began to stir in her sleep as she slowly started to wake up from her deep slumber. She blinked her dry eyes a few times trying to see through her blurry vision.

She looked around the familiar room, realizing exactly where she was but trying to piece together how she got there in the first place. She felt a pair of arms tight their grip on her waist.

Onika took her unoccupied hand to lift the covers just hoping she wasn't naked underneath. She doesn't recall a thing last night and the guilt slowly began to creep up on her.

She swallowed the lump in her throat, lifting the duvet comforter, releasing a sigh of relief. She had on a pair of Beyoncé's shorts and an oversized family reunion t-shirt. All she needed now is conformation from Beyoncé of what exactly transpired last night.

She hoped they didn't go to fourth base yet. I mean, there wasn't any evidence that they did. She didn't feel any soreness down there.

That was a step in intimacy that she mentally wasn't prepared for. Especially considering the fact that her and Beyoncé have a lot to discuss and figure out with their relationship.

Onika knows exactly how she can get off alcohol. She gets rough, feisty and more importantly, horny. That's why a wave of guilt has washed over her because she doesn't have the memory of what could've happened between the two.

They've had a discussion about sex, multiple, in fact. Beyoncé nor Onika were in a rush to get into each others pants. Beyoncé seen Onika beyond her looks and body. She thought Onika carried herself very delicate and with a charm that doesn't make you want to just fuck her.

It made you curious about her. It made Beyoncé want to get to know her, understand her, please her. It was rare for Beyoncé to mentally connect with someone. So when she did, it forced her to want to change her mindset as a whole. Although she is a natural romantic and quite charismatic, she's never had such a deep connection with anyone like this before.

"Bey."

"Beyoncé." Onika started to peck Beyoncé's cheek hoping it'll wake her up. She didn't yell or roughly shake Beyoncé. She wanted to be gentle out of consideration for the beautiful woman laying beside her.

Beyoncé did one long yawn before she start to awake from her deep sleep. Her eyes gradually fluttered open to the most amazing sight, she thought.