Twenty-One.

21.

••••
1 month later

TSR EXCLUSIVE: YOU WON'T GUESS WHO'S NASIR JONES FIRST BABY MAMA... YEP! FIRST BABY MAMA!!! NONE OTHER THAN, WELL KNOWN HOUSTON CHEF, ONIKA MARAJ‼️

THEY "ALLEGEDLY" HAVE A FIVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TOGETHER NAMED LOTUS MARAJ.. AND GET THIS, NASIR HAS NEVER MET HIS DAUGHTER.......

WAS ONIKA HIDING HER OR IS NASIR JUST A DEADBEAT?!

Thoughts Roomies? 👀

____

🚨BALLER ALERT🚨

Photo's of Nasir Jones' alleged baby mother, surfaces all over the Internet. Mama is a baddie!

Link in bio!

____

[TMZ NEWS]: HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!! NFL PLAYER, NAS JONES, FIVE YEAR OLD KID AND KID'S MOTHER EXPOSED!!!!

Close sources say they dated back in high school, Onika(15) and Nasir(18). He knocked her up, to soon up and move to California where he never turned back and started his brand new life.

Nasir Jones appears to be a fraud and a LIAR. Apparently, his current fiancé had no clue about his past and is in for a RUDE AWAKENING!!! 

Wonder will their engagement last, once she finds out.

We'll keep you updated on this SPICY NEWS!

____

"Mommy! Mommy!!!" Lotus yelled, running her tiny feet through the house.

"Mommy!! Guess what?!" She asked, short breathed.

"Be careful running through my house Lotus. I wouldn't want you getting hurt. Now, what is it?"

"I just gained eight thousand followers on TikTok this morning! And no, I'm not lying!! It's really eight thousand because I counted three zero's, not two! Isn't this exciting?!" Lotus jumped up and down in excitement of her over night, tiktok fame.

"Eight thousand?" Onika questioned. "Didn't you only have 562 followers just last night?"

Although, Lotus only has TikTok, it's still a fair amount of adults on the app, so Onika makes sure to authorize her daughter's page, often.

She knows that Lotus has been wanting her TikTok videos  to get noticed for a while, doing dance trends, showing off her drawings, and her cute morning, 'get ready with me' videos. Lotus has been very consistent with her content.

Watching the growth of her TT's YouTube career over the years, Lotus learned how to make good content and how to edit, early on.

However, five hundred to eight thousand is a huge leap in under twenty-four hours. Especially, for a five year old, Onika thought.

"That's awesome Lo! I'm happy for you, reaching such a big milestone on the platform. Can you go and get your iPad and bring it down so mommy can see?"

Lotus nodded, skipping her way to her room to retrieve her lavender covered, iPad.

So far, post the dinner from hell last month, life has been going rather well for the Maraj's.

Onika grew the courage to begin her journey to therapy. She goes consistently, once a week. Her therapist, Dr. Lathan, has been a huge help towards Onika's progress.