Twenty-Three.

Look at Mother.

23.

••••
Beyoncé POV
Knowles Residence
10:37 a.m.

Missed Calls (7)

Text Message Alert (4)

Sperm donor🚫: Hey Beyoncé. Not sure if my number is still blocked or not, but I'm trying to get in touch with you, it's super important. Call me.
Sent at 6:02 am

Sperm donor🚫: Please call me. Solange has forgiven me and I would like us to be on the same page.
Sent at 7:35 am

Sperm donor🚫: What I need to discuss with you is in connection with who you're dating. I seen you all photo'd out on a date yesterday. Onika is really hot in the media right now and with you already being a famous, you two happen to be the most trending couple right now. Call me ASAP.
Sent at 8:40 am

Sperm donor🚫: Look, I'm in town for a few days and thought that we could have a face to face conversation. I wouldn't mind discussing this over the phone but what I have to tell you is very important!
Sent at 10:10 am

Not sure why this old man keeps blowing up my phone. Four, green text messages and seven, missed phone calls, early in the morning, on my day OFF? Shits Ridiculous.

Mathew rarely reaches out to me so I'm confused as to why he suddenly feels the need to now. My life is going great. I don't need him bringing me down to the trenches with him.

Anything attached to my sperm donor, I want zero parts in. Solange is such a damn empath, forgiving people who never deserves it.

Then he's keeping tabs on me when he should be putting that energy into applying for an AARP card. He definitely fits the age requirement.

I sat my phone back down, attaching it to my six foot charger, that always comes in handy.

Going back to my bathroom, I'm getting dressed to go with Onika to her therapy session. Initially, I was opposed to tagging along, but as long as we keep the subjects about her, I'm alright with it.

Me, personally, I'm not into the whole therapy thing and talking to a stranger about what goes on in my personal life. Never been my cup of tea.

I've never been interested in speaking about how I'm feeling deep inside. The things I think, and feel.. What I reminisce about, I try to keep it deeply tucked away.

I know it isn't healthy but I do tend to journal, as much as possible. I find it the best way for me to cope and release.

I keep my journal well hidden because nothing written in there is pretty. It's a lot of dark shit from my past that should stay, in the past.