Twelve.

[A/N: I missed y'all! Thanks for 6k.
This chapter is going to be split in
two because a lot is going to unfold.
As always, Enjoy!🤍]

______________________________

12.

Beyoncé POVKnowles Residence Saturday, 10:44 a

Beyoncé POV
Knowles Residence
Saturday, 10:44 a.m

         Today marks my baby's 22nd birthday and I'm throwing her a surprise birthday celebration. She said she didn't want to do anything when I questioned her about it, but I decided to make her day special anyway.

I made sure that Lauren and Robyn are to keep her occupied for the day because I can't have her finding out about the party. I booked them all appointments for the beauty spa this morning.

I hired a hairstylist for later on, who will travel and assist Onika with her hair. As far as wardrobe, of course I picked out what she's going to wear and I cannot wait to see the look come together.

And as for makeup, her sister Joi offered to beat her face since that's her expertise, so I agreed to let her.

I did book a party planner to execute my vision regarding the decor for the occasion and when I was explaining to him the menu, he recommended me to a professional chef that specializes in the different varieties of Asian foods because I know that's Nic's favorite. She doesn't like one specific type so why not find someone who could do it all?

The menu will consist of Asian entrees and horderves that I know she obsesses over.

I knew to keep the guest list quite small which contains friends and family for the most part. I just hope everything goes perfect.

I have a slight gut feeling about something but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's my nerves talking. I have a lot on my plate today.

I'm in route at the moment, to meet Solange at the Galleria Mall to pick up the rest of Onika's gifts. She doesn't care for expensive items unless it's a shoe or bag so I had to hook my lil baby up. Being in the fashion industry definitely has its perks.

I'm really hoping she likes her presents and enjoys the surprise. Onika can sometimes get into her introvert ways and doesn't want to socialize at all, so that's why I'm anticipating that she'll be open about this.

At the end of the night, I booked us a a King suite at The Ritz Carrolton hotel because I know by this evening, all Onika will want do is relax, as long as she under me of course. I might have some other things in-store for the night as well.

••••
Robyn POV
Mokara Spa
11:05 a.m.

        Nika and I are in the lobby of the Mokara Spa that Beyoncé booked for us. Nika stated that we're currently waiting for another friend of hers to arrive. I don't know how to feel about MY best friend suddenly gaining all of these friendships but whatever.