Eleven

[A/N: Okay, I lied here's one more update 💀
This might be my favorite chapter, yet.
As always, Enjoy!🤍]

__________________________________

11.

Onika POVMaraj ResidenceTuesday 2:17 p

Onika POV
Maraj Residence
Tuesday 2:17 p.m.

Beyoncé is currently out of the country for Paris Fashion Week and I miss her so much, ugh. I hate it here.

"Robyn is it possible to be addicted to a person?" She mugged me. "Actually don't answer that, I'mma google it."

"If you're addicted to me, just say that. You won't be first person."

"Sorry to break it to you but I'm not addicted to you, Robbie."

She looked so offended. "Wait wait wait, bìtch run that back!" Her extra ass started making rewind noises. "What do you mean you aren't addicted to me? I'm your best friend."

"I mean... are you addicted to me?"

"No."

This bìtch. "Okay then! It only makes sense that I'm not either." I shrugged, typing in google search.

"So why did you ask in the first place?"

"No reason, just asking for a friend.."

"What friend? The one Joi told me about?"

I can't stand Joi and her big mouth ass. She can't hold water to save her life.

I felt myself about to blush but I scratched my head to play it off. Robyn paused from rolling her blunt to squint her eyes at me.

"I already know so you might as well just tell me."

"Okay, okay! So she's currently overs—"

"SHEEEEEE?!!!" Robyn's eyes went wide.

"Bitch! I ain't know you like puss n' boots." Robyn exaggerated before lightning the blunt, taking a long pull.

"I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know either. I suddenly grown to really like her beyond friends."

"So, does this pussy have a name orrr?"

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles." I'm not sure why I said her full government.

"Hold on bìtch. Hold the fuck up."

Oh lord, she done ash'd her blunt so I know she's about to get serious.

"BEYONCÉ???" Robyn asked in her Tiffany Pollard voice.

"Yes Robyn, damn! She hired me as her personal chef almost 4 months ago and She's been my longest client to date."