Thirty

[A/N: We really made it to 30 chapters.🫶🏽
Sorry for the wait! I've scraped
this chapter a few times ..
Thank you 48k reads!
Enjoy!🤎]

______________________________

30.

4 Months Ago 8:10 a

4 Months Ago
8:10 a.m.

Today marks Onika and I's sixth month anniversary. Typically every month, we go out to a nice upper echelon dinner, get tipsy to some degree off a bottle of most expensive red wine, then we either get a luxury hotel suite or go back to my house and play a game of 21 questions.

Yes indeed, 21 questions. You thought I was going to say fuck? We do that on a regular.

It all started when; one sunny Saturday morning, we or shall I say my girlfriend, was cooking us breakfast, as usual and 50 cent's 21 questions came on blasting through the speakers. Hearing the song gave us an nostalgic feeling and we began going toe to toe, rapping along to one another.

🎵 If I ain't rap 'cause I flipped burgers at Burger King, would you be ashamed to tell your friends that you feelin' me?

In the bed if I used my tongue would you like that? If I wrote you a love letter would you write back?

Now we can have a lil' drink, you know a nightcap, and we could go do what you like, I know you like that. 🎶

When I tell you the New York really jumped out of Onika. I guess it's a Queens thing but Onika's aggressive side has always been a sexy sight to see.

After the song went off she had this idea that we attempt to play a game of 21 questions monthly because why not continue to get to know the person you plan on spending your entire life with, even more? Some call it childish but it's actually been interesting and an eye opener. It's also assisted me with my problem of opening up to Onika. One of the main problems that had put a small strain in our relationship.

But anywho, I feel like this specific anniversary is special because I would consider six months a very long time and I can't wait to make it another six months with the love of my life.

In fact, I actually plan to propose at our twelve month mark. I have my mind made up that this is the woman I want to marry, bare children with, and grow old with. I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it. Having the golden opportunity to marry my best friend, my twin flame? Fuck, I love her so much.

I'm up early this rising because I'm striving to fix breakfast for my girlfriend with the assistance of Lotus. She claims she knows what she's doing and I surprisingly happen know a little sum sum'.