Twenty-Five.

[A/N: Some of you were mad due to
the previous chapter. I decided to give
you all something sweet for a change.
A little calm before the storm, if you will.
Enjoy! 🤍]

______________________________

25.

Continued...

"Hang up the phone, Onika." Solange uttered as she gradually strolled towards me.

I'm trying to figure out when did she wake up and why was she eavesdropping on me on some weird shit?

"Why are you telling me to hang up MY phone, Solange? Why the fuck are you watching me at almost four in the morning?! Earlier you didn't have much to say at all. Now it's hang up the phone?" I replied, looking up at her, as she towered over me.

"You don't need to be in contact with him! Why'd you come to the bathroom to answer your phone? You're trying to be sneaky."

She snatched my phone from my hand, hanging up the call anyway. She then threw my phone on the counter in a swift movement, catching me off guard.

"What the fuck, Solange?!!"

I nudged her out of my way, walking over to retrieve my phone. I checked to see if there were any dents or cracks. There were none but that still doesn't make what she did, okay.

I knew something was up with her when she was being quiet as a church mouse last night and giving me rehearsed answers. Whatever it is probably had something to do with why she was so adamant about cuddling with me. She was probably watching me the entire time.

I looked up in the mirror, almost jumping out of my body, seeing Solange was staring at me.

"You look like a fuckin creep!" I yelled as I exited the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

I walked over to Robyn's side of the bed, gently shaking her until she started to stir in her sleep. She began to somewhat wake up.

"Robyn. I'm leaving." I whispered.

She instantly opened her right eye, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Why you leaving? What time is it?" She yawned, reaching over to the night stand, grabbing her phone.

I held my nostrils down. "Your breath stinks. Why would you yawn like that?"

"Bitch you the one that woke me up! Now, why are you leaving? It's the middle of the night."

"Because one, I can't sleep. Two, some unknown number keeps calling me so I went to the bathroom to answer it. Come to find out, it was Nasir for whatever reason. I didn't get to ask why the hell he was calling me because your girlfriend number two barged into the bathroom demanding me to hang up my phone. Then had the nerve to snatch it and throw it. She pissed me off, so I'm leaving."

"I thought Bey put a hit out on him. Why is he even contacting you? And the hell you mean she threw your phone? I'll beat her ass."

Bey did what?!

"Bey put a hit out on WHO?!"

"Oh. Uhh w-what are you talking about?" She began scratching the back of her neck, sitting up.