Twenty.

[A/N: Hey everyone, I know it's
been awhile but
Thank you for 19.5k reads🤍]

________________________________

20.

••••Maraj Family Residence 6:58 p

••••
Maraj Family Residence
6:58 p.m.

Beyoncé has been trying everything in her power to calm Onika down for the past twenty-three minutes and nothing has yet to work. She eventually gave up and allowed Onika to continue her rant.

"Beyoncé I understand you want me to ignore her and be the bigger person but how would you feel if your little sister, whom you basically raised, end up hating you out of nowhere?

This isn't no water over the bridge shìt. She basically admitted to envying me, my entire life. She blamed me for my mental health. She blames me for what Nasir did to me. That shit fucking hurts to hear coming from your own blood's mouth and they actually mean it. I allowed my sister in my home on a weekly basis. She was my go-to when came to babysitting my daughter! I was willing to surprise her by paying for her entire college tuition. All upcoming four years.
B-Beyoncé she really hurt me. And the whole shit w-with my dad?! My dad not actually being MY DAD? Is my whole life really a—a lie?"

Onika took all of her frustration, punching a dent into the front door. She didn't flinch or hiss, indicating her inner pain, outweighed the physical pain.

She ran her hands down her face as she began to finally break down. Beyoncé quickly approached her, pulling Onika into her arms.

Beyoncé sat them both in the porch chair, allowing Onika to let out all of her built up anger. She could feel the wetness glide down her neck, as Onika's tears overflowed.

"I said I got you and I meant it. I know this is a lot on you and I would be distraught too, had I been in the same situation. Don't deflect or feel bad for how you feel. You have every right to be angry and sorrowful." Beyoncé softly consoled, soon placing a lingering kiss upon Onika's temple.

"I'm not sure exactly how to calm you down, since I've never seen this side of you before but I'm going to do my best. I love you oh so much, Onika. Think about Lotus, who absolutely loves everything about you Nic. To her, you're perfect, flawless even. That little girl relies on you in so many ways. There has been multiple occasions, where she'd tell me, "I want to be like my mommy when I get older." or "Isn't my mom so pretty, Ms. Bey?" Baby girl loves you beyond measure." Beyoncé expressed.

You could still hear Onika's whimpers but her sobbing began to calm down, listening to Beyoncé's voice eco in her ear. It was something about Beyoncé's voice that helps ease her pain.

"You know you have me—as well, right? I'm not going anywhere, Tanya. I plan to be with you until the end of time. I crave everything about you. Your dramatic cackles, your clinginess when we haven't seen each other for a long period of time. Your passionate massages, when you kiss my moles in my sleep, your random acts of affection. I crave your need to express 'I love you', throughout the day. I could be having a tough day and a simple text from you pulls me back to reality. My point is, you still have people who care for you and genuinely adore you. I have a strong dislike seeing you cry or hurt. Watching everything play out t-tonight hurt me just as much. Our hearts and souls are one. What you feel, I also feel. You're my soulmate, my other half, my wife."