Twenty-Seven

[A/N: sorry I haven't updated but here's a lil something for your patience.
Excuse any errors.
And as always, enjoy🤍]

_____________________________

27.

My focus began going in and out as Solange rambled, attempting to convince me to stay and hear our father out

My focus began going in and out as Solange rambled, attempting to convince me to stay and hear our father out. I've already made my decision that I didn't want to be here in the first damn place.

What's crazy is, I could've been waking up to the most beautiful site of my lover, this morning. Watching her lye there, peacefully sleeping like a baby, clinging onto my body as I felt her soft breaths against my neck. She hums as her almond brown eyes flutter open, meeting my hazel gaze. Once she concludes that I've been glancing at her for a while as she was sleeping, her lips curve into a smile as she tries to shyly hide her face into the pillow.

Sometimes she'll reach for me if I'm not close enough for her and I'll pull her on top of me, feeling her warm, wet center against mine. There's nothing like that crack of dawn pussy, preheating over night.

We'll usually just lay there, in silence. She'd run her finger tips against my bare skin or even leave small pecks on my chest or neck. We'd stay like this for at least twenty minutes before we would utter a word. The moment of peace and quiet is always needed in the mornings. To me, it's a simple manner of intimacy we share, body to body.

Our chemistry is already intense and earnest. The aura surrounding us alone, can speak for itself. I would've traded all of this unnecessary drama this morning, just for a pinch of that. A pinch of her.

I can already assume she was disappointed not feeling my body next to hers. I know she felt around for me which is causing me to cringe at the thought because she was only left with the touch of room temperature, satin fabric, in my replacement.

A sigh left my mouth as good ol' guilt came knocking at my heart.

"Solange, I refuse to stay and I'm not. You can't force me to have a conversation with Mathew. I love you but I'm simply not ready. Nic texted saying she's at mama's so I'm going to go pick up some flowers because I feel horrible for being dishonest with her in the first place. You can feel me in later, or not. It's completely up to you but I'm entirely sick and tired of the bullshit."

I'm considering taking a week long vacation and bringing my girls along with me because it seems as though, everywhere we turn it's always something bounding to happen.

I don't want that for us. I want tranquility. I want us to be able to still enjoy life without the thought of chaos happening soon because life may be going too great. We deserve some contentedness, for a change.

Anything that trembles out of Solo's mouth in this moment, cannot convince me to remain here. It's not that I don't want to face the hypocrisy of a man I once called my father, I'm just not willing to.