Three.

3.

*Trigger Warning*Abuse, Sex, Underage drinking, Foul  language,Manipulation, Depression

*Trigger Warning*
Abuse, Sex, Underage drinking,
Foul  language,
Manipulation, Depression

Flashback 6 years ago
North Houston High School

      "You coming over my house after school?" Nasir asked the young 15 year old. "I'm not really feeling too well Nas. I'm most likely going home." Onika said annoyed.

"The question was rhetorical. Meet me at my car last bell. If you don't come, you already know the consequences."
Onika gulped and nodded her head, trying to fight back the tears threatening to fall.

"Who's pussy is it? Huh?!" He asked gripping her by her waist tightly. "Um y-yours." She replied looking up at him, nervously. "That's what I like to hear baby. I'll see you later." He kissed her forehead, letting her go and walked away down the empty hallway.

Quickly Onika ran to the nearest restroom releasing the lunch she just had no too long ago.

She has been having pregnancy symptoms for two weeks now and took 4 pregnancy test earlier that week with the result of each test being positive.

Her life had done a complete 180° over the course of months. Her mom and dad were going through a divorce. He basically up and moved back to New York so she hasn't seen or heard from her dad since the summer. Then there's the senior football quarterback, Nasir.

Let's go down a quick timeline, shall we?

Starting Onika's sophomore year three months ago, Nasir was sweet and charming. He did small gestures for Onika like walk her to class, buy her lunch and gave her rides home. He repeatedly would ask Onika on dates but she was iffy about it because she's never had a boyfriend before so she would always try to friend zone him. One day, she finally said yes to a date and began to slowly catch feelings for him.

After about a month of them dating, Nasir began to get touchy with her, which Onika wasn't very comfortable with so she would always ask him to stop or make it known she was uncomfortable.

Well let's just say, in that same month, is where things really began to go down hill for Onika.

There was a party her friends, Solange and Robyn begged and begged for Onika to go to. She wasn't a party girl. She was more of a homebody and quite the introvert, if you will. Onika honestly didn't know many people but a lot of people knew of her being the pretty, shy girl with the bangin' body.

She decided to go to the party with her friends anyway because why not meet new people and enjoy herself for a change?

Onika got dressed in a nice LBD and some black open toed heels with her hot pink Gucci shoulder bag. Her beautiful black hair was parted down the middle, straight down her back.