𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

Mikey's POV

I've prevented my brother's death, Kazutora and Baji didn't get jailed. Our plan worked.

Y/n called me to the shrine. She said that she has something to say to me.

Arriving at the parking lot of the shrine I saw many bikes lined up. Some of them I recognize is my friends' bikes.

I didn't think much because maybe Y/n also called them over.

After climbing the stairs I was greeted by a loud shout.

"Happy Birthday, Mikey!" They all shouted.

I flinched at the loud shout then I looked at where the source is and I saw everyone.

A banner that says Happy Birthday.

Tables lined up neatly.

A simple but beautiful handmade decoration.

And my friends and family smiled widely.

I was left speechless.

I forgot that it's my birthday today. I never celebrated it ever since my brother died. It was painful to remember.

Now it's different than before. My brother lived, my friends are here and they are happy.

Slowly a small smile made its way into my face and turned into a wide smile.

"Arigatou, minna." (Thanks, everyone.)

"It's too early to say thanks Jiro." Y/n said

"She's right. Blow the candle first and make a wish!" Emma said

Kazutora came with a cake at hand. It looks like a big dorayaki with candles on it.

"Alright," I said and close my eyes.

I wish that our future is bright and that we can all smile like this again together.

Blowing the candle, they clapped their hands and greeted me again.

"Now that you made your wish, it's time for presents!" Shin said

"Since I'm your amazing, cool, and handsome big brother, I'll go first." He exclaimed.

"Here." he gave me a small box and I opened it. There was a key.

"You wanted that bike, right? It's yours now. Take care of it." He said as he pats my head.

"Thanks, aniki." I said with a smile and tears of joy.

"Shin-nii-san made Mikey-nii cry again." Emma said

"Huh? Oi, don't cry. Jeez when did you become a crybaby?" he teased

"Shut up, It's tears of joy, dumbass." I said and he ruffled my hair.

"Well whatever, you're welcome." He said

So this is what would've happened if he didn't die.

"Alright, that's enough. It's my turn." Emma said

She gave me an alarm clock.

Baji gave me peyang yakisoba

Kazutora gave me a knitted scarf, he probably asked for help from Mitsuya.

Mitsuya gave me a sweater.

Pah gave me a checkered polo.

Ken-chin gave me a pack of my favorite lollipop.

"Here this is my gift." Y/n said

A small box that has a f/c ribbon. It has a silver ring inside.

It has a small sun design on the front.

"It's a promise ring. I have one too." She said and showed me a similar ring that has a moon design on it.

"I should be the one that's giving you something like this." I said

"The only rings I'll accept from you is an engagement and wedding ring." she said with a smile.

"This is my proof that I'll never leave you alone." She added

"Oya, Y/n-chan did you just propose to my dear brother without consulting me?" Shin said

"Yes I did!" Y/n said cheerfully

Shin comically fell on the ground.

"Why? My brother got engaged while I don't even have a girlfriend, to begin with." He said bitterly while Waka-nii tried to comfort him.

"Nii-san, she did not propose. It's a promise ring." I said

"There's no difference." He said

"Alright, stop this conversation, and let's eat already. The food will get cold." Baji said.

"That's right! We didn't cook food just to get ignored." Ken-chin said.

"Huh? What do you mean by "we"? Me, Taka-kun, and Tora-kun were the ones that handled the food!" Y/n said.

"What do you mean? We helped!" Ken-chin exclaimed

"That's right!" Baji and Pah said

"Ken-kun, you literally mistook the sugar and salt that's why Tora-kun repeated the batter for the cake."

FIRST KILL

"Kei, you can't even peel the vegetables properly."

DOUBLE KILL

"Pah-kun, you keep eating the cheese that was supposed to go with the pasta."

TRIPLE KILL

"That's too much Y/n. Look at them."  Shin said.

"Shush! I don't want to hear from someone who was afraid to touch the crabs."

MANIAC

"Y/n-nee-" Emma said

"And you, Emma-chan, you forgot that you were cooking the rice so if burned."

SAVAGE.

The said people got arrows stuck in their heads or chest.

I chuckled and said "Alright, let's just eat. I'm starving."

We ate and laughed together. I really wish it's always like this. I promise to protect this moment. Anyone who tries to hurt or destroy my family will be my enemy. I'll never hesitate to kill whoever the enemy is.

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »

~ o ~ o ~o ~

A/n: Here's the rings...