𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪

Mikey's POV

"Are you sure about this, Mikey?" Ken-chin asked while we both stare at the busy road.

"Yeah, I would never forgive myself if choose anything else above her." I said.

"I see." He said.

The meeting I called just ended and I told them not to fight on the 25th. We had some arguments especially from Baji and Kazutora but they eventually agreed.

I only told Ken-chin the reason why I canceled it.

"Ken-chin, if anything happens while we're not around, can you look after them for me." I said as I look up at the night sky.

"Yeah, leave it to me." He said and I smiled and faced him.

"Thanks, Ken-chin." I said and he also smiled.

____________________________

Kokonoi's POV

After many sleepless nights of looking for another way to earn a profit, a big opportunity suddenly showed itself.

A member of Hakuren-kai, the Yakuza group we worked with, gave me a recommendation to their higher-ups.

Apparently, the heir or the next boss heard about us from our connections and decided to let us meet them.

"Koko, do I have to wear this? I'm not the one who they'll talk to." Inupi asked.

I made him wear a suit so we could look presentable.

"Inupi, a future yakuza boss is who we're meeting so first impressions are important. This will be our chance." I said and fixed my tie.

He only sighed as we arrived at the building where we were supposed to meet up.

"Glad you came in time." A yakuza memeber I know said.

"Thank you for having us." I said and I bowed with Inupi.

"It's fine, we can't waste a talent when we see one." He said and pat my shoulder.

He led us to the building and before we entered a room he turned to us.

"When you guys meet the heiress be as respectful as you can." He said

"Huh? The heir is a girl?" Inupi and I asked.

"Huh? Didn't I tell you? Yes, but that doesn't matter, I'm just warning you that she shouldn't be underestimated." He said and we nod.

As he opened the door, we saw other yakuza members with a lotus tattoo standing in two lines facing one another.

Ther all wear suits and shades like a bodyguard. The room was silent and the path is even a red carpet.

I know that their group is rich but this room is literally engraved with gold.

In the front, we can see a person behind a curtain. We can't see their face but it looks like they're wearing a kimono.

"Young lady, these are who we have been talking about." Our guide said and bowed so we also bowed.

She didn't say anything and flicked her wrist and the guide joined the line so we are left in the middle.

We are still bowing and the room was silent.

We are both feeling too much pressure and began to sweat. It's like I'm meeting the president of the royal family back in the history books.

Who is this woman? She's terrifying.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

December 25th, 2005

"Listen up, men. I and Koko are in charge of the black dragons today until the boss is back." Inupi said to the other gang members in front of us. 

"Boss, we'll be waiting for you there." Inupi said to Taiju.

"Yeah." Taiju said and began to walk the way where the church is.

"Looks like we're gonna get busy today." I said

"What do you wanna do, Koko?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Haha, ain't it obvious? I'm stickin' with you. Inupi." I said.

"Keeping your promise?" He asked and I stood up.

"Huh? I forgot about that." I said and stuck my tongue out.

"Looks like there's no way out of this." He said.

"Yeah, but I guess this is better for us." I said and we became silent.

"Let's go" he said and we told the other gang members to start walking to our destination.

______________________________

Takemichi's POV

I'm on my way home after I and Hina had our Christmas date. Everything is going well and no fight will be taking place.

Hakkai-kun and Yuzuha are safe with Y/n-chan so the battle in the church will not happen.

"What a merry Christmas." I said happily then I suddenly saw people in front of my house.

"Eh? Peh-yan-kun? Chifuyu? Everyone? Why are you here?" I asked.

The others that are here are Baji-kun, Kazutora-kun, Mitusya-kun, and the twins.

"What's happening? Why are you guys wearing your uniform?" I asked

Not to mention they are wearing their sash. Are they going to fight?

"Takemicchi, we are going to fight the Black dragons, are you coming?" Baji-kun asked

"Huh? Why? Didn't Mikey-kun cancel the fight?" I asked.

"He did and we agreed but this is different." Peh-yan said.

"What do you mean, different?" I asked and looked at them. They all had serious faces.

"Takemicchi, listen, the whole black dragons' gang are marching to where Hakkai and Yuzuha is." Chifuyu said and held my shoulder.

"What?! Then-" I said but Kazutora-kun interrupted me.

"This isn't about Mikey's order anymore, we can't let what happened last August 3. We're not letting them ambush Y/n." He said and clenched his fist.

"We don't know where Mikey went but from what Y/n-chan said last time, she'll be staying at home. We tried to contact Draken too but no luck." Baji said.

"What about Hakkai-kun? Did you contact them?" I asked

"I tried to call them but they also didn't answer but I already warned them through text message," Mitsuya said.

"Alright, I'll come with you guys." I said and we all started to run towards where Y/n-chan lives.

What is happening? The whole gang is going to attack Y/n-chan in their house?

Please be safe Y/n-chan, we're coming to help. Mikey-kun where are you?

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »