𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Mikey's POV

"Y/n-chin, are you really sure about this?" I said in a whisper

"I'm 100% sure, I meant what I said." She whispered back. I cupped her cheek and caressed it which she leaned to.

"I just want to make sure that you're ready. This will be a big step in our relationship after all." I said and we made eye contact

"If it's with you then I'm always sure." she said with a soft smile and I smiled back.

"Are you nervous?" I asked

"Of course I am but I'm also excited. This is my first time so I have mixed feelings." She said and held my hand.

"It will be painful, Y/n." I said with worry and she smiled

"I know that, but it will be worth the pain." She said with a soft smile.

"Then, shall we start?" I whispered with a smirk. She nodded and I started to take off my sweater and shirt. I saw her staring and I smirked

"You like what you see, darling?" I said which made her blush. She looks cute.

"Stop teasing me Jiro." She pouted.

"You can be honest you know. You can stare all you want since I'm yours and your mine." I teased and she blushed even harder.

"Stop that!" She whisper-yelled and playfully punched my arm.

"A-anyway, can you help me too? I think the zipper is stuck." She said and showed her jacket. I helped her which she thanked me for.

She then took off her shirt and all that was left is her sports bra.

It was me that blushed next and I looked away, I rarely see her with fewer clothes. I often saw prostitutes and models when I was running Bonten but I was never interested and I never cared.

" Ara ara, are you getting shy now, darling?~" she teased with a smile and I think my nose is going to bleed.

She looks hotter than she already is. Damn, I'm so lucky to have her.

"So you're it's going to be like that." I said

"You started it first." She sassed with a smirk

"Oh, two can play that game" I said and smirked.

"U-uhm, are you both ready, miss, sir?" Someone said outside the door

"Oh, yeah, sorry for taking too long." Y/n said to the person while we put on a robe.

"Then please wait for a moment." They said and left. After a few moments, a knock was heard.

"May we enter?" someone said and Y/n said yes. A woman and a man entered, they bowed their head.

"We thank you for coming here today our lady and her companion." They said

"No problem at all, I should be saying sorry since this is so sudden." Y/n said

"It's nothing at all, it's our pleasure to serve you anytime." The woman said

"That's a relief, and by the way, this is my significant other. Please treat him as you treat me." She said

"Of course, then you can both lay down on each chair." The man said and gestured to the reclining chairs. We sat down and were beside each other.

"We'll start the process right away, please bear with the pain for a few hours." The woman said they took out different materials that they need.

Using a bamboo needle dipped in ink, they started to draw a pattern on our skin.

That's right, we're getting a tattoo together.