𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

Kaede's POV

Sano Manjiro, they call him the invincible Mikey. I didn't think much of him since I never saw him in person. He was in the same school as me in elementary but he's in a different section

One day I was walking down an alley and a group of middle schoolers was bothering me.

"Hey, miss, wanna hang out with us?" One said

"I'm sorry I can't, I'm quite busy." I replied.

"Oh, come on, it won't take long." The other said and grabbed my hand.

"Please let go." I said while trying to get his hands off.

"Don't be stubborn" he said and dragged me. He was hurting me and my wrist was turning red.

"You guys are so disgusting." A voice said. I saw a boy with blond hair and black eyes. He has a lollipop in his mouth.

"Huh? Get lost brat" the first guy said.

"How about you let go of the girl before you regret it." He said

"Mind your own busine-" The boy jumped and kicked the one who was holding me.

"This brat!" The other guys said and tried to punch the boy but were kicked too. They both lost consciousness. Their friends took them and run away.

The boy dusted himself.

"Uh-uhm, thank you" I said

"Yeah, no problem. Take care next time" he said and walked away

"W-wait, what's your name? I'm Suzuki Kaede." I said

"You can call me Mikey" he said and left.

That day I had a crush on him and eventually turned into something bigger. We sometimes passed each other in school and exchanged small greetings.

He was kind and had a playful attitude. I started to talk to him in school when he was around.

After a long time, I finally had the courage to confess to him. I remembered that he often goes to the Musashi Shrine. I thought he was just religious and didn't think much.

I was wrong. There was another reason for him to go there. It was the shrine maiden herself. L/n Y/n.

I never heard of her, it was like she came out of nowhere. One time I asked Mikey who she was and he said.

"Y/n-chin? She's my girlfriend" he said and I felt my heartbreak.

"I see, why did you like her?" I asked

"It's because she's Y/n" he said and I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I don't know how to explain this but I love her because she's Y/n." He said

"How long are you guys dating? I never heard of her." I said

"It's been a week since I confessed and we're together. She just moved here in Shibuya last year and became the shrine maiden for the Musashi Shrine." he said

"You've been together for a week and you love her already? Aren't you like 11 too?" I asked in disbelief

Love is a deep and heavy word. I would've understood if he liked her only.

"I met her when I was 10 and I loved her since then. Age isn't really a factor to say that you love someone." He said

So they've known each other longer than I did? Is that why I lost?

I was heartbroken of course but I didn't show it. I thought that they'll eventually break up and I would still have a chance.

When Mikey was almost 12 years old he suddenly changed. We rarely talked and he doesn't even look my way. It was like he closed me off.

I thought that he's like that to others too but no. He treats others the same but he pushed me away. His relationship with Y/n didn't even get worse instead it grew stronger.

They were always lovey-dovey and acted like a married couple. They even lead a gang together. I envied her and I wanted to be by his side too.

When I was crying at the park someone approached me.

"Why are you crying?" She said and I ignored her.

"Is it because of a boy?" She asked again

"W-who are you?" I asked

"Just someone who saw a little girl crying" she said, when I look at her she may be 3 years older than me.

"I see, I must be pathetic" I said

"I just wanted to ask why were you crying" she said and I was silent for a while.

"The boy I liked has someone else and he pushed me away." I said

"Oh? Maybe the girl told him to because she was jealous of you." She said

"I thought so too but I think she didn't. She's too kind for that." I said

"May I ask who's the girl?" She said

"Her name was L/n Y/n." I replied

"Oh, that girl? That's why." She said

"You know her?" I asked

"Of course, I know her very well. We were friends after all." She said

"Really?" I asked

"Yes. And let me tell you, her kindness is only an act."

"What do you mean?"

"She more than what she shows. Everything is a facade." She said and my eyes widened.

"Are you saying that she has a bad personality?" I asked

"More than that" she said

"What?"

"How about we make a deal? I'll help you get the boy you like and in return, you'll help me get rid of the girl." Sha offered

"Get rid?"

"To kill her"

"W-what are you saying? Please don't joke around like that" I said

"I'm not joking. How about you think my offer though and we'll talk again. See you here next week." She said and left.

After that, I tried to talk with Mikey again to warn him.

"Mikey-kun, I don't know why you're ignoring me but please listen to what I have to say." I said and he stayed silent.

"Y/n-chan is fooling you, please don't fall for her acts." I said and he glared at me.

The atmosphere was heavy and it felt dangerous.

"I'll pretend that I didn't hear anything you've said. Don't bother us and just live differently." He said and left

Was I too late? Did she brainwash him fully?

I met up with a woman again.

"I'll accept your offer. He's already been fooled by her." I said

"See? She's eviler than you think." She replied

"What do I have to do?"

"You need to get at least a bit stronger. I'll teach you how to fight and think." She said

"Huh?"

"She's strong in fighting and smart too, I'll tell you that so I'll help you get stronger." She said and I agreed

She taught me how to fight using a sword, her training was hell and her lectures were hard. We grew closer and I called her One-chan. She refused to say her name so I didn't know but I trusted her.

I trained for 3 years until she said I'm ready to face her. I have to kill her and take Mikey back. With Onee-chan's guidance and Kisaki's help, I'll be able to kill her and be with Mikey.

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n: Hello people, sorry for the late chapter. By the way, what do you think of the art below? It's Y/n and Jiro, made by yours truly using ibispaint x on my mobile phone. I just made her look like that so she has an appearance and not just a blank.